"All Time" - CAG Record Member Submissions
Original list stay as is.
Rules applicable to all Big Fish records:
* One witness to weight required, and a good, side view photo required with angler holding the fish.
* Fish must be taken in North American waters
* Only carp (cyprinus carpio) can be entered (common, mirror, leather, or koi)
* The carp must be handled with respect, and released in good health
* Fish must be caught in the mouth area (1 inch); snagging will not count
* CAG staff reserves the right to make final rulings on any outcome
In the case of no witness or serious doubt with regard to any claimed weight the record may be submitted for review by the membership via a poll. Additional photos would be recomended:
Photo of catch next to item of size reference. Preferably a scale or tape measure.
2 photo's with angler and fish. One side view and one front.
BEFORE Submitting your fish, make sure your fish's weight exceed the current list(if a record exist)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OFFCIAL RECORDS LIST