Carp Anglers Group Forums

Lone Star Bait

Guest cubfan

Hi all!

2 years hard work has been done and I'm finally ready to start selling!

2 base mixes are available, high leakage bird food type + Really HNV marine type bait aimed at Town lake.

Flavors are you choice, mainly selling Huchinson and Solar flavors!

Also available are pellets, method mixes and prepared particals.

Taking orders for the ATC and other nearby events.

Free delivery on all baits for the ATC and your Austin vacations.

Interested pm me.

Richard Somerville

Lone Star Bait

Good luck Richard

Richard...

Bring some Extra to Emma Long...

Talked to Paul Swider and he will take some off your hands...also just got off the phone with Jason,,,,we're all set !!! he and Al will be pre-baiting the area.... :D

Talked to the Instant Carper, and he and Brian will certainly be up there, with perhaps some others....should be good outing !

Hell any outing is a good outing!! :D:D

I just need to get the heck out of the office and fish !

fishing02.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Working on that this weekend Jerome, needed some help! Can make bait, but I suck when it comes to computers! 

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. :D:D

Richard, good luck with the bizness. If ya ever want to chat about downfalls of "do it yourself" websites and such, fell free to drop me a line.

I suck at "puters" myself, but I'll be happy to share some stories about things NOT to do. :D:D:D

t

Guest phonebush

Cubbie,

It is gratifying that you guys have finally taken my advice and made commercial baits on these principles.

Good luck

Phone

(got any ciggys?)

Cubbie,

It is gratifying that you guys have finally taken my advice and made commercial baits on these principles.

Good luck

Phone

(got any ciggys?)

Phone, just the man! My bait contains a high chitin source! Yeast, crustacean meal and Krill! So it might just be what your looking for! :D I'll pencil you in for 500 bucks worth. And a free pack of smokes!

Richard

• 2 weeks later...