Carp Anglers Group Forums

New Carp Fishing tackle supplier

ukcarperinusa

Guys

I am very pleased to announce the launch of a brand new carp specific tackle supplier.

I have been heavily involved, as a consultant in this business, and can assure you that you will be very pleasantly surprised by the prices.

This venture has been over 7 months in the making and we are very excited that we will be bringing you products that you want, at prices you'll love. :D

The finishing touches are being made to the companies website as we speak, we are listing a few articles at the launch of the site, and will be adding equipment as it arrives.

There are hundreds of products currently on route to us, only yesterday I picked up a shipment from Los Angeles airport, and am now currently sitting here surrounded by Stainless Steel pods, bivvy tables, PVA products, catapults, method feeders, lots of terminal takle etc etc etc.

We will eventually (when everything arrives) be offering a complete range of carp fishing equipment including rods, luggage, bivvies, umbrellas, baiting aids, PVA products, pods and banksticks, bite alarms, terminal tackle, bait flavors, and baits to name a few.

We will be offering a CAG member discount in our e-store, although I am not sure how we will know if the buyer is a CAG member.........Perhaps Brian or Neil could steer us in the right direction.

We have scoured the World for products and have purchased from some of the leading Carp manufacturers......The same manufacturers who sell to some of the leading suppliers in the World. :D

The owner of the company is committed to bringing you carp fishing tackle at REALISTIC prices.......So check out our site and compare for yourselves.

We are very open to suggestions too..............If you are looking for a particular item of tackle or luggage let us know, and we will do our best to get it for you.

Best regards

Karl :D

SCORPION TACKLE - Quality Carp fishing tackle at realistic prices.

Great news Karl - good to see yet another supplier in the USA :D

Guys

Just as a little teaser, and because the site isn't up yet....

Check out these PVA bags

PVA Distance bag........................$4.44 - For 12 bags

PVA Standard bag 6"x4"..............$2.40 - For 12 bags

PVA Rocket Tube........................$2.95 - For 12 bags

Pics to follow

Edited by ukcarperinusa

Sorry Karl - I have had to edit the posts above as prices are not allowed per the forum rules.

Keith

Please recheck forum rules, Brian specifically stated that pricing rules have been relaxed. :D

Herewith said statement>>>>>>>>>>

One of the privledges of becoming a "CAG BIZ Supporter" is the ability to post product announcements, specials, etc. in the Commercial Corner section of the forum. All guests, members, CAG Members, etc. will continue to be able to view posts in the Commercial Corner, however, only CAG BIZ Supporters have the ability to make postings. In addition, we are relaxing the no pricing rules for the Commercial Corner section ONLY.

I trust that the pricing will be restored :D

Thank you

Keith

Please recheck forum rules, Brian specifically stated that pricing rules have been relaxed. :D

Great news Karl, I also think you are correct. This is in the commercial section so I think you can post pricing.

Richard

guys -

We are looking for ways to offer CAG merch through a wide variety of vendors. Plus, we are working on something to provide merchandise independtly.

Give us time and ideas. Our objective is to treat all of our fine CAG BIZ Supporters equitably.

Discussion via PM's please.

Guys

I apologize for the delay in getting the site up, we are having coding difficulties but I am sure they will be ironed out soon.

Thanks for all the PM and enquiries, rest assured we will be fully operational very soon. :D

I have been asked to post pictures of quite a few products but I am not sure whether this is allowed, so I will wait until a mod reads this and advises me.

Brian? Keith? Matt? Neil???...... :D

There is not really a "rule" addressing this. An occaisional pic of an item or two is fine. However, we'd rather not see a pictoral catalog online.

It would be best to provide a link to your web page where interested parties could go and hopefully buy the item.

Just use descretion. If a particular item is being highlighted, then a graphic is helpful and OK.

The price of this item was specifically requested by a member I mistakenly posted it under the request. <Slaps wrists furiously!!!>

I am now posting it in the commercial section as per the rules.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kernal

They are $4.99 each mate......Compare 'em!!!

How many you want?

post-109-1139295171_thumb.jpg