Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Carpaholic

Begining Carp Fishing

Guest Big Carphuna

Ron,

Phone is the great American Hero...just ask him.

Phone,

We love ya man!!

Phone is your hero???????

Thanks Missy -

It is nice to have you here as well. You presence brightens up the place. As for that Signature, just rub it in why don't you! Congrats again on your 40.

Guest Carpazoid

Hey Brian,

Believe me....its harder when you have to live with the fact that her PB is larger than mine! :D:D

I second her words...this forum is great!

Guest carpgirl

Brian,

Thanks. As with the signature thing I just want it there so everytime Enriquo see's my post on here he can look at it and weep. :D

-Missy

Hey Enriquo you can hide signatures in the messages so you don't have to be constantly reminded :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest carpgirl

Keith,

That wouldn't help him because when he get's home he would just have to weep over the picture hanging on the wall. There is no way out of it for him. :D

That's really cruel of you to make him look at that picture :D:D:D:D:D .

Enriquo - just catch a bigger one - if you can of course

Guest carpgirl

Keith,

He would do the same to me if the show was on the other foot. Plus I love to torture him. :D

Just replying to this thread to keep it alive. They don't display by default after 90 days.

Hi Brian

This is a fantastic article. It says everything a lot better than my drafts do. Would you give me permission to reprint it on my webpage on Carp Fishing Tactics section, properly credited to you/CAG?

Thanks very much for a very clearly written and informative article for novice carp fisherman (me)!

Besides the how-to parts, it really makes me wanna GO FISHING!

I appreciate all the information and help I've gotten here from everyone!

Great article, I would add for those that have them, an 8.5 foot salmon rod is also an excellent carp rod. I had them for using with slip bobbers, but they work sooo much better for carp!

Also, try circle hooks. With most types of rigging, the fish is hooked before you pick up the rod.

Tom B

Guest callmeray
Great article, I would add for those that have them, an 8.5 foot salmon rod is also an excellent carp rod. I had them for using with slip bobbers, but they work sooo much better for carp!

Also, try circle hooks. With most types of rigging, the fish is hooked before you pick up the rod.

Tom B

Thanks you for the nice article. We've always caught the carps for many many years on therods and reel we had. Someone on another web site wrote agin and again that this woundnt' work. We need special carp rods and to buy rods like whe web sold it was like a car salesman from when I was a little guy. This was a nice story Briaan, thank you.