Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Jerome

The FFF...

Phone won the tournament. 85 lbr in 33F water :D Oh wait.......wasn't supposed to say that until after the tournament started. OOPS. :D:D

Shawn - That should be 3.3 lber in 85F water

Guest Tommy Robinson

That's the irony off the award Phone. Hope you feel better, Maybe you should get the heck back home before you start having a Jerwsee' accent!

All the best

Guest Newt

phone, old fellow, sorry but you will be at least 1000 miles west of 'God's Country?'.

But we will for sure trust you. Roughly as far as we could throw that 1000 miles of dirt & rock. :D

Guess you may be stuck doing what I am - fishing but as a non-participant in the competition. By all means send pics. If you lack a camera, send your snail mail address and I'll fix that. :eek:

Hope the lungs improve though. Not a fun disease to have.

Phone...get well soon.

Newt/Phone

I'm not sure but I think there have been provisions made for solo anglers

Jerome???

Phone...get well soon.

Newt/Phone

I'm not sure but I think there have been provisions made for solo anglers

Jerome???

Newt, as long as you find a companion to go fishing with (spouse, friend, child, talking dog, whatever), you're on... Doesn't have to be an angler, just an honest person... :D

And if you really don't find one, well, try to take pictures of the carp you catch with the scale on display, and I'll make an exception like for Karper... So I considered you as registered... :D

As to Phone, I still have to think to some special rules, just for him... :D:D:D

As to Phone, I still have to think to some special rules, just for him...

how about no hooks for phone, we wouldn t want to have to rename the award after he catches one would we?

Guest Newt

Thanks Jerome. I'll do a paper & pics I think. Wife is working. Dog is too dang old to go out for very long.

But the weather is being good to us. Starting Friday, rain every day for a week or so but ...

post-2-1072884696_thumb.jpg