• tiger nuts
    • boiled deer corn
    • boiled and flavored deer corn
    • spam or other meats
    • potato
    • Boilies
    • Other---say what in a post

Guest RebelCarp

According to the poll, sweet corn out of the can is better then the boilie. I would have to say, that I agree with these findings. ;)

Corn also has more votes than the puff.

puffs and mr big are over rated

lots of room at my swim for paylake rod holders mr big

The topic is " Are Boilies Over Rated ". I would say that the Boilie is greatly over rated ( here in the States ). In Europe is a necessity, not a choice as here in the States. I think that the comments made related to this topic have been MORE than kind. " If you only have a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail". This has no reflection as the the ability of any angler, just his or her limited exposure to the sport. Now, having said that, I am sorry for the Euro guys that have learned that they in fact do not know everything about carp angling. I know its a shock and does cause many hours wondering just how this could be. Instead of excepting it as a learning experience, it is sad that some choose to just bash what they do not understand instead of having an open mind and exposing themselves to something new. I would hope that the very anglers that feel the strongest for the boilie to invite me to share their very best swim for a frendly sharring experience. After all, tthis is what CAG is all about. Please us the PM, no need to hijack this topic.

Love ya'll, mean it.

Tom.

Well that settles it, corns the best! 49 cents a can!

Maybe I can get DelMonte to sponser me! :lol:

I hope your as loose with your words after we do fish your favorite swim. Be carefull what you ask for cause you just might get it my friend. I know your comments are meant in good taste and I take them as such.

Tom.

Pawel. They are not bait. If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times, Puffs are pickups/lifters, NOT bait.... Only the boilie claims both...

I am just teasing you Tom :)

Guest RebelCarp

I hope your as loose with your words after we do fish your favorite swim. Be carefull what you ask for cause you just might get it my friend. I know your comments are meant in good taste and I take them as such.

Tom.

Let me know. I would be honored to share a swim with yea. Im not joking when I invite yea to come fishing with me.

I doubt you will learn anything but it would be fun to see a paylaker in action.

I don't see Puff and Pack as an option in this poll. :unsure:

You could try here. Looks like the Hungarians are way ahead of the rest of Europe.

attachicon.gif0201.jpg

The Hungarians make a fine quality puff. I like the green ones for the Big fish. :yes:

Let me know. I would be honored to share a swim with yea. Im not joking when I invite yea to come fishing with me.

I doubt you will learn anything but it would be fun to see a paylaker in action.

Isn't that what you want.? .lol..