Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Zoomie

The Purse of Shame will be in Baldwinsville !

Twice I have attempted to hand off the Purse of Shame. Sadly, no one committed any offenses on the bank. Because of this, I feel it important that the Purse of Shame travel to BVille. Surely, between being exhausted and banking fish, someone will do something silly.

Please notify me in the event someone commits an act worthy of the PoS. Nothing tells your partner how much you care like ratting him/her out for the PoS !

P4170005.JPG

Edited by Zoomie

Guest lee

E, the nice purse is gona be yours mate,anyway it will go well with your "my little pony" bite alarms...... :)

Btw, if anyone volunteers to be our runner you will be immune from the purse of shame.

Btw, if anyone volunteers to be our runner you will be immune from the purse of shame.

Ooh, incentives !

Elcap, if your runners are CAG members then they do qualify. Still, exhaustion should be taken in to consideration.

now now lee, don't get your panties all in a bunch cause your only on common number 2 or 3 this year :)

zoomie, itll have nothing to do with exhaustion when it comes to the runner (cag member ctoutfittertrev) its just how he is, pure entertainment.

Package deal with net included?

the pink netting looks very carp friendly :)

Question: is the handle telescopic?

It is a package deal. The Barbie net was a lovely touch added by Mrs. Zoomie. She felt that accessories were in order.

Sadly, the net is not telescoping. Further, I am uncertain that you could even get a sunfish in it !

I orginally thought the pink was a bit much. But after staring at it for an entire weekend, I believe that it is haute couture and makes a very bold statement. Not just anyone can pull it off, you know.

Edited by Zoomie

Guest lee

erm..........i think i might have this.......i think a picture will arrive on this thread in the very near future of one very excited lee with a 32lb fish.

im gona say no more....

erm..........i think i might have this.......i think a picture will arrive on this thread in the very near future of one very excited lee with a 32lb fish.

im gona say no more....

Oh Lee I do hope so. The POS needs a new temporary home. It is quite a conversation piece. Who can I bribe to post this picture ?

Guest lee

a few have it,dave moor,ian sorrell,and worst of all elcapitainmas !! just after catching the 32lb fish all my clothes seemed to fall off,and when i say all i mean ALL!!!! .

:) Here you are boys... the carp and myself are still having nightmares... and I'm sure the poor woman who happened upon this scene will never ever be the same!

post-479-1274128491.jpg

:) Here you are boys... the carp and myself are still having nightmares... and I'm sure the poor woman who happened upon this scene will never ever be the same!

post-479-1274128491.jpg

not to mention the rest of us here and the free world as we know it !! arent there laws......????

Time to hand over the purse I do believe.

Wow.....

Oh my. A shameless display of your carping prowess.

I am going to have to insist that you send me your physical address via PM. Upon arrival, there is a Sharpie in the POS, sign the outside of the POS anywhere you like. You must then take it to one fishing event with witnesses and provide a pic here on the boards that you fished the POS in public view.

It appears we wont have to worry about you being too embarassed to be have a money shot of you and the POS.

I am still laughing. Lee, my friend, you have made my day.

Guest lee

omg...lmao....was i drunk? acturly no so i have no excuses ....opps.

ill pm my address to you mate.......oh crap what have i done?....lmao

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey capt......................WKORN will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I thought that was the moon I saw on the horizon. The only thing your missing is the purse around your shoulder. :)

Guest Trevor
now now lee, don't get your panties all in a bunch cause your only on common number 2 or 3 this year :)

zoomie, itll have nothing to do with exhaustion when it comes to the runner (cag member ctoutfittertrev) its just how he is, pure entertainment.

Idk what you are talking about lol????????? i have not lost any flashlights, broke any chairs, or anything else u can come up with in your head lol.... :D

And lee NO COMMENT

Good to see that Lee remains as "shy and retiring" as ever. Right out of a Jane Austen and no mistake.

And to think he once suggested on this very forum that I had an unseemly interest in his sausages! :D

You have to feel sorry for the poor fish though. Whatever happened to objective three? :)

Iain