Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
elcapitanmas

looking for partner for Hartford TOC

Would like to fish the TOC in my homestate this fall. If I can find a partner and get registered I may spend a "little" more time on the banks of the Ct river than I have in past summers. Its still quite a few months away, but I'd like to get the ball rolling now. Plenty of room at my house for the night before the tourney and the night after if someone wants to hang around and fish an extra day.

I will pm u tonight.

:)

Would like to fish the TOC in my homestate this fall. If I can find a partner and get registered I may spend a "little" more time on the banks of the Ct river than I have in past summers. Its still quite a few months away, but I'd like to get the ball rolling now. Plenty of room at my house for the night before the tourney and the night after if someone wants to hang around and fish an extra day.

Joel stepped up to the plate. I did have a couple other pms, but joel and I had talked about it at bville. To the other interested parties, your obv welcome anytime this summer, you know where you'll find me.

E

due to unforeseen circumstances I am looking for another partner for the TOC. If anyone is interested please contact me via pm, deposit is already taken care of. Free place to stay the night of the peg draw, as well as after the tournament. I don't return to work until the wednesday after the TOC so a couple days of fishing afterwards is also possible.

Are you tuff enough?? Rumor has it that a certain NC Paylake team will be there. :P Lessons learned at B-ville are useless in CT. even the guys that live up there don't have a clue, but they think they do. :) Once again, I wish ya'll the best of luck cause your going to neeeeddd it. :):D Have fun and rip some lips guys.

Tom.