Carp Anglers Group Forums

"THE FIGHTING ROUGHFISH'S" Illinois Carp Championship

Guest THE BIG WORM

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cornball

Here is the list of teams and individuals who have requested I reserve space for them. I apologize for mis-spelling your names in advance. If your not on the list....Or your not going to fish with the other listed angler.....or you want in, get ahold of me quick. I will most likely hold the team totals to 20, maybe 24. Anyone after that will go to standby until I see enough interest to open another section. The reason is bank space at Lowell Park. It there are alot more teams interested I will open more space but then that will require multiple sections and I can't justify that for one or two teams. PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!

1) Mirek M & partner (Paid)

2) Josef Settele and Bobby Chodke

3) Frank Rink and Mike Olinger

4) Dan Ramir and Scarpo

5) Tracey Jordan and Paul Wells

6) Paul Sanders and Greg Stelmach

7) Bill Hodge and Dave Moran

8) Don McIntyre and Mark Locey

9) Cory B. and Rick B.

10) Paul Scott and Jeremy Cox (deposit/qualifier)

11) Larry H. and Sam Snow (Paid)

12) Jesus Lopez and Massimo Palazzi (deposit)

13) Fernando Esquidel and Honorro .... (paid)

14) Ed Montgomery and Rudolfo Garcia (paid)

15) Ioan Iacob and TBA

16) Ernest Kolodziejczyk and TBA

17) Jathan Imhausen and Adam Jenkins

18) Rick Slinker & Dan Rooze

19) Dixon Local team #1 (names not forwarded yet)

20) Dixon local Team #2 (names not forwarded yet)

Paul Pazella has some application, and I will have some with me at Montgomery, Out at Belvidere (if you find me), At my Deck company and I can meet up special if your not to far. For those who are on the list the application has the deposit info. If someone gets real bored and wants to help out, give me a call to show me how to do a pdf, I'm still using a commodore 64 :)

Paul has also offered up a few prizes, and I am still working on more.

I am still looking for stewards, persons to fill the CAG booth and will welcome any CAG members who want to hang out and camp with us overnight. The Pavillion has a fridge and there are grills and fire pits so at night it could be great time, and set the stage fro more of a Jamboree type weekend event for 2011.

******* Also, if anyone has a CAG sign in the Illinois area let me know if you could lend it to us, or bring it ....... *******

Edited by cornball

Guest cornball

Add one more.........19) Merik M. and partner.

Don't be shy, I know we can get more space but I need to know how many really want to show......

Heard a report from a pair of entrants who fished there on Sunday. They said they couldn't believe how many fish they caught in such a short time (low and Middle teens)..........And that was the middle of the day..........!

WOW!!!! Thats way better than the one's I printed up......THANKS FRANK!!! :)

It's not a contest. I just thought I'd help out a little. I just noticed I left the balance due stuff out. Maybe you can write that info. on the back. It looks as if the field is shaping up nicely. Thanks for organizing this, Larry.--Frank

Hey Larry I see there is approx. 18 teams planning on fishing. If all teams enter could you please give the payouts as based on an 18 team field? In your early posting you had amounts with 1 team entered.

(Cash Prize pool was at $1,500 for this event with no-one entered. As each team enters the prize amount will go up.

and there are prize sponsorships already coming in.

Payout as of 6/19/10 With 1 (one team entered)***

1st place $660

2nd place $330

3rd Place $245

4th place $165

5th place $85

Big Fish $165

*** Sponsored winner of the Wisconsin Carp Championship/Jeramie Maseman Big Mirror Award***)

Fish-On Bill

Edited by Bill Hodge

Hey Larry I see there is approx. 18 teams planning on fishing. If all teams enter could you please give the payouts as based on an 18 team field? In your early posting you had amounts with 1 team entered.

(Cash Prize pool was at $1,500 for this event with no-one entered. As each team enters the prize amount will go up.

and there are prize sponsorships already coming in.

Payout as of 6/19/10 With 1 (one team entered)***

1st place $660

2nd place $330

3rd Place $245

4th place $165

5th place $85

Big Fish $165

*** Sponsored winner of the Wisconsin Carp Championship/Jeramie Maseman Big Mirror Award***)

Fish-On Bill

dam hodge u want all the money lol :):D:P but im still going to try to take u down :)

Guest cornball

As deposits come in I will update the totals. Promises of showing are like promises of help....I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.

I apologize if I am a little "confrontaional" but part of what I do as State Chair is to bring in new members, and try to lead through example when it comes to carp care and fisheries management. One of the benifits of putting on events is to help forge the perceptions of others in regards to Carp. And my life gets much harder when people go after new members and people who are helping with the event. And people have been making my life harder.

I will try to do a hypothetical payout early next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cornball

Thanks to Paul at Wacker who has posted the rules on his site. Reports are the water is down to high normal and fishing has lit up!!! Besides carp, the catfish and bass are biting so water levels have moved back to normal and this pattern should hold. If there is anyone out there still wanting in we have limited room so give me a call at (239) 246-2742. Also looks like the weather will cool off a little next weekend. Don't forget your scales, and a radio if you have one......cell service can be spotty down the hill.

If you can.....sound off to confirm you are comming, and I'll calculate the prize totals off that for those who want to know.

Here is the list of teams and individuals who have requested I reserve space for them. I apologize for mis-spelling your names in advance. If your not on the list....Or your not going to fish with the other listed angler.....or you want in, get ahold of me quick. I will most likely hold the team totals to 20, maybe 24. Anyone after that will go to standby until I see enough interest to open another section. The reason is bank space at Lowell Park. It there are alot more teams interested I will open more space but then that will require multiple sections and I can't justify that for one or two teams. PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!

1) Marcin Szydlowsky and TBA

2) Josef Setelle and Bobby Chodke

3) Frank Rink and Mike Olinger

4) Dan Ramir and Scarpo

5) Tracey Jordan and Paul Wells

6) Paul Sanders and TBA

7) Bill Hodge and Dave Moran

8) Don McIntyre and Mark Locey

9) Cory B. and Rick B.

10) Paul Scott and Jerome

11) Larry H. and Sam Snow

12) Jesus Lopez and Massimo Palazzi

13) Fernando Esquidel and Honorro ....

14) Ed Montgomery and Rudolfo Garcia

15) Ioan Iacob and TBA

16) Ernest Kolodziejczyk and TBA

17) Dixon Local team #1 (names not forwarded yet)

18) Dixon local Team #2 (names not forwarded yet)

Paul Pazella has some application, and I will have some with me at Montgomery, Out at Belvidere (if you find me), At my Deck company and I can meet up special if your not to far. For those who are on the list the application has the deposit info. If someone gets real bored and wants to help out, give me a call to show me how to do a pdf, I'm still using a commodore 64 :)

Paul has also offered up a few prizes, and I am still working on more.

I am still looking for stewards, persons to fill the CAG booth and will welcome any CAG members who want to hang out and camp with us overnight. The Pavillion has a fridge and there are grills and fire pits so at night it could be great time, and set the stage fro more of a Jamboree type weekend event for 2011.

******* Also, if anyone has a CAG sign in the Illinois area let me know if you could lend it to us, or bring it ....... *******

Paul Scott and Jeremy Cox will be coming!