Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
redpeachpackbait

Lake Cammack Fish-in

OK, This will be my first fish-in for the year and I hope it turns out to be a good one. It will be at Lake Cammack on Oct 10, $12 to fish the event.

$2 of the $12 is to get in to the lake and the other $10 will be going to a Biggest fish pot. Which will pay out the top three spots, If I can get people to donate some ideas like (tackle, patches, sticker,etc), 1st place willl get most of the pot,2nd will get the rest of the pot and a small prize and 3rd will get a couple small prizes.

We will have a peg Drawing and no more than 3 rods per person!!!!!!!!

Hope this sound good to everyone..

If you have any ideas for the event, send me a Pm and I will get back to you!!!

Thanks Danny Riggleman (redpeachpackbait)

Edited by redpeachpackbait

you can put my name down sir... how many spots do you have???

you can put my name down sir... how many spots do you have???

I was thinking of the room we have to fish and we should have room for about 20-25 people. maybe!!!!

i think maybe you should just have it as a 2 rod per person type thing...

i will try to be there bossman :)

If some of yall folks wish to just show up and fish with out getting in the big fish pot. you may and it will only be $2.

P.S. Bring you food and Drinks , Dont thnk there will be food this time. SORRY!!! :P:) :) :D

Are they going to close the bank to the public around the pegs?

I will sit down and talk to them tomorrow around 3:30-4pm. But when i talked to them last time about this. They told me that they would not shut down the banks for us. So what I plan on doing is , how ever many people show up is the number of pegs that will be put out. there will be only 2 pegs on the right side and the rest will be on the wall and the cove!!!! So we will have to wait and see!!!

Ok This is almost set it stone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have moved the event to the 10 of Oct. The gates will open up at 7:30am, So EVERYONE who is coming need to be there at the gate no later than 7am. I going to take everyone's money and take a head count, That was I know how many pegs to put out. I will pay for everyone all at one time, under one ticket!!! We will do a quick peg drawing and then run to your pegs and start fishing. Like I said before, the lake WILL NOT shut down the banks for us. So for us to get the best spots on the bank , everyone will need to get there early. the earlier the better!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to get in to the fish pot ,than it will be just $2. If you do it will be $12.... Hope all goes as plan!!!!!!!

If anything elsa pops up, I will let everyone know!!!!!

SO WHO ALL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok This is almost set it stone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have moved the event to the 10 of Oct. The gates will open up at 7:30am, So EVERYONE who is coming need to be there at the gate no later than 7am. I going to take everyone's money and take a head count, That was I know how many pegs to put out. I will pay for everyone all at one time, under one ticket!!! We will do a quick peg drawing and then run to your pegs and start fishing. Like I said before, the lake WILL NOT shut down the banks for us. So for us to get the best spots on the bank , everyone will need to get there early. the earlier the better!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to get in to the fish pot ,than it will be just $2. If you do it will be $12.... Hope all goes as plan!!!!!!!

If anything elsa pops up, I will let everyone know!!!!!

SO WHO ALL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in will be there before 7

Edited by carp123

i will be there. will be a great way to start my weeks vacation, i plan on just netting fish, that is all i have been doing at cammack lately anway, lol :)

i think maybe you should just have it as a 2 rod per person type thing...

i think it should just be 1 rod and a wafter and we all sit on buckets! :)

Damn, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it...I have a bass tournament that day in Raleigh

i will be there. will be a great way to start my weeks vacation, i plan on just netting fish, that is all i have been doing at cammack lately anway, lol :)

You do make a dam good net man. I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Damn, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it...I have a bass tournament that day in Raleigh

Dang man, I hope you can make it. Would love to see you catch your first Cammack Carp!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to be there, Danny - unless unexpected family duties arise, that is (lol)

i think it should just be 1 rod and a wafter and we all sit on buckets! :)

i might not be able to make it... i am out of wafters...

i cant wait for this event... i have been looking forward to it ever since it was mentioned...

Hey Danny I should able to fish after all bud..had some things to take care of but i think I can do them on the 9th now hope to see yall this weekend man.....

Sign in to follow this