Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Pawel Sander

Winter Carp League - News!

Do you guy's mind if some friends and I would come watch ,and are you fishing out of harley park or across on the north side of the river?I'd like to learn some tips and tactics if you don't mind .Also you can pm me for conditions this winter I live about ten minutes away in Bayview.Thanks.

Will be great if you guys will come visit us on the banks. Please bring more people to show them what is and how looks like a carp fishing. All visitors are very welcome.

Feel free to ask all participants of Winter Carp League for some carp fishing tips, tactics, equipments, baits and others.

By the way, we still have open 4 spots in Winter Carp League to extend a groups up to 5 anglers, so if you would like to spend winter with us and with carp fishing you are more than invited. Will be great to have some local anglers in Winter Carp League 2010-2011 !!!

PM to me for more details.

best regards

Edited by Paul Sander

Great job guys! :D

Thanks Mario,

we do our best to have winter carp fishing very interesting :) and popularize carp fishing around.

We count on your often and regular reviews, comments and opinions during Winter Carp League 2010-2011.

Best regards

You guys sure have your chit together :) Well done and I very much look forward to following the results.

Best of luck and skill to you all.

Thanks World Classic Baits for sponsoring such events/programs....top notch :D

You guys sure have your chit together :) Well done and I very much look forward to following the results.

Best of luck and skill to you all.

Thanks World Classic Baits for sponsoring such events/programs....top notch :D

Thanks Andy !!!

I hope one day we will have some of the representatives of great Michigan Carp Fishing State with us in Winter Carp League !!!

regards

Groups of Winter Carp League already have drawn !!!

Looks very interesting:

Group A:

- Adam Holodok

post-4522-1286812335.jpg

- Tracy Jourdan

post-4522-1286812343.jpg

- Andy Burnagiel

post-4522-1286812354.jpg

- Larry Hemmens

post-4522-1286812365.jpg

Group B:

- Tom Falaszewski

post-4522-1286812581.jpg

- Paul Sander

post-4522-1286812592.jpg

- Dan Ramir

post-4522-1286812602.jpg

- Marcin Szydlowski

post-4522-1286812613.jpg

For more info please visit official website of Winter Carp League:

www.wintercarpleague.com

Edited by Paul Sander

Group C:

- Iacob Ioan

post-4522-1286813005.jpg

- Istva Gyori

post-4522-1286813048.jpg

- Ed Montgomery

post-4522-1286813100.jpg

- Greg Zaliszewski

post-4522-1286813138.jpg

Group D:

- Henryk Burza

post-4522-1286813207.jpg

- Lukas Bober

post-4522-1286813250.jpg

- Ernest Kolodziejczyk

post-4522-1286813292.jpg

- Frank Rink

post-4522-1286813327.jpg

For more information please visit official website of Winter Carp League:

www.wintercarpleague.com

Keep comments coming... :)

Edited by Paul Sander

Nice work! In light of suggestions about peg draws, has a decision been made about the time that pegs will be drawn prior to each session?

Thanks Andy !!!

I hope one day we will have some of the representatives of great Michigan Carp Fishing State with us in Winter Carp League !!!

regards

I'm sure we could work something out maybe for next year..we'll have to chat :)

Nice work! In light of suggestions about peg draws, has a decision been made about the time that pegs will be drawn prior to each session?

We would like to have person/captain in each group and from the group, responsible for keep updating Erni or Magda with results, pictures all information.

Please do a lots of pictures, write ups after every session. Pease take it very serious. We are doing this also to promote carp fishing and sharing with others is very important. So please do the picture.

Also will be nice if each group will organize some barbecue during the session, get something hot for eat and hot to drink will be very nice during this cold winter days. Each group will care of theirselves. Lets have a great time beside great catching.

Also each group can decide what time will be peg drawn. It is independence decision of each group. I suggested to do early enough to have a planty of time to set up all equipment and prepare baits.

Lets make this event very special :)

I'm sure we could work something out maybe for next year..we'll have to chat :)

We just have spoken with Erni and others last weekend about few ideas of events what we would like to make real in future with other states from Midwest.

Some of idea was very interesting and worth to think and chat about details.

ANyway now I count on Michigan Carpers to follow results of our Winter Carp League and count on your opinions, suggestions and comments on forum.

best regards

yes the groups have been assigned!

I'd like to ask all participants to carefully look into our calendar to make sure that you show up at the right session :D

It lasts less than a month until we start the league so let's get ready for it!

and also I would like to thank Paul Sander today for all of his efforts to keep everybody updated here at the forum. Without you Paul we couldn't do that :)

so thank you so much

Magda

Great to see winter fishing taking off like that, and to see such local event. Very cool.

PS. don't forget to plan for something special on Jan 1st... :)

Edited by Jerome

Huge!! Nice work, Adam and Ernest. Hope the bite continues in late November.--Frank

Pre - Winter Carp League Venue Fishing more info here

Just coming back from Wisconsin Dells (little vacation with my girlfriend) and see this great catching from league venue !!!

Great fishing Erni and Adam, I am happy you are not in my group :):D

Just kidding

I will be prefishing maybe this week one day.

regards

Paul

Edited by Paul Sander

I thought the following rule established by Ernest did not allow pre-fishing. Please let me know if pre-fishing is allowed, because, if it is, I'll be there to "test" the water. :) : "To avoid unnecessary conflicts between participants please respect your rivals by not fishing that venue in other days than the league."

Edited by FJR1

I thought the following rule established by Ernest did not allow pre-fishing. Please let me know if pre-fishing is allowed, because, if it is, I'll be there to "test" the water. :) : "To avoid unnecessary conflicts between participants please respect your rivals by not fishing that venue in other days than the league."

Frank,

it will be ok to fish there till the end of October. First session starts November 7th so a "week of silence" is enough.

By that rule I meant to not fish between sessions during the league.

BTW if anybody goes there to prefish please do a short write up with the pictures and I publish it on the website.

thanks

Thank you, Ernest/Magda, for the clarification. I might run up later this week, but will not pre-fish it after the end of October.--Frank

Thank you, Ernest/Magda, for the clarification. I might run up later this week, but will not pre-fish it after the end of October.--Frank

See you there this week!

Hey, Tracy here. What day are you going up? I haven't been to this venue yet and would like to fish if possible. Free this weekend. later

Hey, Tracy here. What day are you going up? I haven't been to this venue yet and would like to fish if possible. Free this weekend. later

For us elderly retirees that like to avoid the weekend crowds, Wednesday is looking good! :)

Could someone please send me an address for this venue for my GPS. :)

Could someone please send me an address for this venue for my GPS. :)

Dan--500 W. Canal St., Milwaukee, WI 53201