Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Guest carplady1

NEW MEMBERS FOR CAG FROM MIDWAY LAKES PAY LAKE

Guest carplady1

JUST THOUGHT WE WOULD LET YOU GUYS AND GALS KNOW THAT WE ARE HANDING OUT FORMS FOR CAG WHILE WE ARE DOING OUR FISHS-OFF FOR THE END OF SUMMER- OVER $9000.00 TO BE GIVING AWAY TONIGHT GOT 90 PEOPLE WHO TURNED OUT TO FISH. SEEING HOW WE CAN SEAT 186 FISHERS NOT FULL BUT GREAT TURN-OUT. :):D:P

HOME OF THE WORLD RECORD BUFFALO :);) CAUGHT BY TONY CRAWFORD IN LAKE WYLIE, NC 11/14/1993

AKA carplady1 Marcy

Midway Lakes II

Kings Mountain,NC

post-2131-1286066186.jpg

post-2131-1286066617.jpg

post-2131-1286067224.jpg

post-2131-1286067998.jpg

be careful now, they may make you the next prez!! good work.........

Guest carplady1

On no Bigbird i aint that smart better vote Louis back in or someone who is as competent as he is. I m just a mountain woman who just likes to fish. And I love to meet new people so why not get as many on board with us so we can have more to meet and fish with. I for one will be glad when the vote is in. LOL Heck Bigbird our fishers are still telling everyone about your little people stories and chimp story too, and Zoomie dancing. They have said nothing but goodthings about you guys and gals who came and showed us your style of fishing and how very nice you all were. Thanks again to everyone who came.

AKA carplady1 Marcy

Midway Lakes II

Kings Mountain,NC

Excellent and thank you. Cag and pay Lakers are all brothers, we are all on the same team.

Guest carplady1

So true we are all brothers. And just fishing buddies.

AKA carplady1 Marcy

Midway Lakes II

Kings Mountain,NC

GO Marcy GO ! :)

That is a fine group of people up there. I can't count the number of people I chatted with that offered help and answered tons of questions for me. Even the evening program guys shared a bunch of stuff with me and came over to help me net fish. It dawned on me that there was a tremendous opportunity for CAG to grow within the pyalaking community. Paylakers and Eurolakers have way more in common than most people realize.

And please apologize to everyone for me for dancing on the bank. To be clear, I did not get in to the corn squeezins. I was just happy that I caught fish on your puffs ! lol

Hopefully, I will see you guys in 6 weeks or so for a Buff trip.

Edited by Zoomie

Thanks from me, too, Marcy.

I absolutely agree with John that we 'Paylakers and Eurolakers ' are much closer in our beliefs and approaches than many believe (certainly here in NC and TN).

I have also greatly benefitted from the wisdom and knowledge of the paylaker community in my wildwater fishing -- to extent I try to 'convince' new brits who arrive here of the superiority of packbait (they learn eventually!!!).

I look forward to CAG building bridges and growing stronger in this way.

Guest carplady1
GO Marcy GO ! :)

That is a fine group of people up there. I can't count the number of people I chatted with that offered help and answered tons of questions for me. Even the evening program guys shared a bunch of stuff with me and came over to help me net fish. It dawned on me that there was a tremendous opportunity for CAG to grow within the pyalaking community. Paylakers and Eurolakers have way more in common than most people realize.

And please apologize to everyone for me for dancing on the bank. To be clear, I did not get in to the corn squeezins. I was just happy that I caught fish on your puffs ! lol

Hopefully, I will see you guys in 6 weeks or so for a Buff trip.

Hey Zoomie we think :D Man I just want to say you all made this year’s CCC event a blast. I for one have also have been informed and really did learn from you guys and gals too. I had thought the style of fishing done by most of our members was a bit puzzling with that said I seen it and now know that you guys fish a lot like we did when I was a young girl. To my delight it reminded me of my grandmother's both who carped fished with Mitchell 300 and Cardinal reels. A lot like the reels you use today, man what it made me recall and the joy of the memory's that flooded back to my mind from watching you guys fish, I truly loved every minute of it. You too are right about our fishers here they are some of the best people and love to help and also learn from you too. I have often said that bar none carp fishers are the best people in the world, no matter where they come from. I had rather be around carpers than anyone else.

As to the opportunity for CAG yes I also think it is a great one. That can help make our club better and more successful than ever. I think that everyone of us can get new members to sign up, because most have never caught big fish before and once shown how to by one of us, well should be a shoe-in. It is a very elite group of fishers and club.

Can’t wait till you get to come buff fishing Tony and Eddie has been fishing all day and has some very big ones landed. He is taking a couple of groups out this week to buff fish. I will let you know how big and how many when he comes in.

AKA carplady1 Marcy

Midway Lakes II

Kings Mountain, NC

Guest allen

Bein going and fishing at Midway II and i have been trying to catch a big buff. Never caught one before and heard they are a ton of fun. so i was wondering what to use for bait and how do you make it.

Bein going and fishing at Midway II and i have been trying to catch a big buff. Never caught one before and heard they are a ton of fun. so i was wondering what to use for bait and how do you make it.

Hi Allen

Welcome to the CAG forum!!