Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

pmk00001

Fish-in's and Membership extensions

At the beginning of this year the BOD passed an act that stated members who hold a fish-in get a 3 month membership extension if the event was posted at least a month in advance on our calendar. Please let me know if you held a fish-in and would like the extension.

Thanks!

Guest phonebush

pmk

kccarper is pretty tied up in work right now - he may not see this. He has had several fishins as required and I think he deserves the extension.

Phone

Does the CCC count as an event? :)

Tom.

Edited by Mr Big

Does the CCC count as an event? :)

Tom.

Yep! You want an extension :D

Yep! You want an extension :D

Pat.

I took the boycott of the event by all ya'll DC VA MD guys as your way of saying that since the ccc was held at a paylake, it really wasnt a true event. So, to answere your question about the extension, thanks but no thanks. :)

Tom.

Wallace Dam-Back in March

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/inde...c=39206&hl=

Extension greatly appreciated.

You got it Horace, you really deserve a lifetime membership, the way it looks to me is that every weekend is a fish-in when the Captain is in town :)

Pat.

I took the boycott of the event by all ya'll DC VA MD guys as your way of saying that since the ccc was held at a paylake, it really wasnt a true event. So, to answere your question about the extension, thanks but no thanks. :)

Tom.

Then why did you ask if it counted smart sh1t?

Then why did you ask if it counted smart sh1t?

I wanted to know. Pat never said if it was automatic or had to be accepted. Since you let your membership expire a while back then reinstated, maybe you might need the extension? Maybe Pat would give it to you. :) OK by me. :D

I wanted to know. Pat never said if it was automatic or had to be accepted. Since you let your membership expire a while back then reinstated, maybe you might need the extension? Maybe Pat would give it to you. :) OK by me. :D

No, what you meant is: "I just wanted to stir the pot again."

FYI - my original membership expired purposely and it was a paylaker that convinced me to rejoin.

Edited by KingKool

FYI - my original membership expired purposely and it was a paylaker that convinced me to rejoin.

And I'm glad he did. :)

i will have held 2 fish ins by the end of the year and would like to give my 3 months or six months, do you get 3 for each? back to cag. seeing as we are in such financial ruin :) j/k you could use my dues money.

perhaps there is a young angler somewhere who needs some help to become a member that can benefit from my extension months whatever they may be.

i will have held 2 fish ins by the end of the year and would like to give my 3 months or six months, do you get 3 for each? back to cag. seeing as we are in such financial ruin :) j/k you could use my dues money.

perhaps there is a young angler somewhere who needs some help to become a member that can benefit from my extension months whatever they may be.

6 months, you want me to donate it to a young angler. I've got someone in mind :D

mk

6 months, you want me to donate it to a young angler. I've got someone in mind :)

Yes. That Would be great. Thanks

I've held a few this year. A 3-month extension would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You got it :)

Hello

We had a fish in in March and a tourney in June.

Extension done :)

PMK,

Great Work and a Big Ataboy to boot! Thank You for making it HAPPEN!

HOPPY4