Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
bigbird

TINY TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

tim i hope you are ready for some fall fishing in NORTH FLORIDA next friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

tim i know you are old so i better remind you every day!!!!!!!!!!

tim i hope you are ready for some fall fishing in NORTH FLORIDA next friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm stuffing everything I can into my backpack. Heavy guage hooks some new line and a monkey or two just in case you try to pull a drive by. Of coarse I can always wait like I did last time. The time and meet up place is set in stone. I see ol Zoomie is slinging snot all over the place too. I wish I was with him and Brad on that little trip THEY had. Heck I would settle up for some of those cute breath right strips!!! Anyhow the (dare I say the name) Plug is headed south come Friday. I'm ready to hear that Teka sing.

I'm stuffing everything I can into my backpack. Heavy guage hooks some new line and a monkey or two just in case you try to pull a drive by. Of coarse I can always wait like I did last time. The time and meet up place is set in stone. I see ol Zoomie is slinging snot all over the place too. I wish I was with him and Brad on that little trip THEY had. Heck I would settle up for some of those cute breath right strips!!! Anyhow the (dare I say the name) Plug is headed south come Friday. I'm ready to hear that Teka sing.

Tim, try not to break off a stinkin monster like you did last time. Carp on the mat or it didnt happen ! :)

Good luck guys. Pulling for you both. Cant wait to see the pics.

If you're going to the spot you went last time, check the water level. Rachel had a hard time there recently due to low level, as I recall.

Edited by Zoomie

we will be on the west side of the river!! bring the rock climbing boots!! bring your big boy dresses!! rachel come on down!!

Tim, try not to break off a stinkin monster like you did last time. Carp on the mat or it didnt happen ! :)

Good luck guys. Pulling for you both. Cant wait to see the pics.

If you're going to the spot you went last time, check the water level. Rachel had a hard time there recently due to low level, as I recall.

zoomie

as we speak tim is having a IV of geritol pumped in so he can handle the monsters down here!!! i have seen strong evidence of a 39lb and a 41lb mirror caught down that way!!!

Edited by bigbird

zoomie

as we speak tim is having a IV of geritol pumped in so he can handle the monsters down here!!! i have seen strong evidence of a 39lb and a 41lb mirror caught down that way!!!

Based on the stories I have heard, I would not be surprised a bit.

My money is on Tim banking a beast if he gets the opportunity. He is surely carrying some deep scars from that last one and he wont fall for the banana in the tail pipe with the slow tractor pull again.

Of course Rachel will show up and trounce you both. She likes to hook the biggins, then jump on and ride em up and down the river before banking, just because she can !

Take lots of pics, folks. This is going to be one for the ages !

Edited by Zoomie

Headed down to the store to pick up some new line. Jeritol freeze pops are in the freezer. I hope I have what it takes. Maby Chak will come on down and give me some help. I tryed to hone up this past summer but it was a rough go in the heat with those fish. I learned a lot and I hope I'm up to the task. I got Bird with me so I think I'll be ok unless I break a hip draging one of those hogs in. Of coarse everybody SAYS their hogs till you get there -----------.

Headed down to the store to pick up some new line. Jeritol freeze pops are in the freezer. I hope I have what it takes. Maby Chak will come on down and give me some help. I tryed to hone up this past summer but it was a rough go in the heat with those fish. I learned a lot and I hope I'm up to the task. I got Bird with me so I think I'll be ok unless I break a hip draging one of those hogs in. Of coarse everybody SAYS their hogs till you get there -----------.

You got this Tim !

Of course Rachel will show up and trounce you both. She likes to hook the biggins, then jump on and ride em up and down the river before banking, just because she can !

That's what I get for drinking while reading the forum. Zoomie, you made me snort milk through my nose. :)

That's what I get for drinking while reading the forum. Zoomie, you made me snort milk through my nose. :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hazards of a internet forum!!! rachel you ought to try zommie out on the bank sometimes!! he is a mess!! a break dancing mess!!!

come on friday nite fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this