Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
vali003

CanAm 2011

Hi , I will like to post a question , the next competition will be in Canada , if there is interest , Jeff from Canadian carp club, and I, will like to organize the competition in Long Sault , Ontario , the date may be the end of July or the beggining of August , let us now what you think of this , thigt lines . Vali .

Hi , I will like to post a question , the next competition will be in Canada , if there is interest , Jeff from Canadian carp club, and I, will like to organize the competition in Long Sault , Ontario , the date may be the end of July or the beggining of August , let us now what you think of this , thigt lines . Vali .

I see ..... lot of interest , may be back next year in spring.

Guest danop

At the last CanAm Roger and I were talking to the American comittee and we all agreed that same place on the US side might be the best. We get to use 2 rods, there is private bank space that we can drive up to and fish together, and the locals are great. It would still be CanAm, but organized by the Canadians but in the US.

Dan

At the last CanAm Roger and I were talking to the American comittee and we all agreed that same place on the US side might be the best. We get to use 2 rods, there is private bank space that we can drive up to and fish together, and the locals are great. It would still be CanAm, but organized by the Canadians but in the US.

Dan

Ok Dan , just put the tournament in a july or august date , in september on that area is the world cup .Thanks.

Guest danop

Sorry, I hope that didnt sound like it was set in stone. lol

I'm happy helping to organize again no matter where it is. Were you and Jeff thinking of splitting people on different swims or does Jeff have some larger spots? I think we should explore all possibilities.

Dan

Sign in to follow this