Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JIM DONLAN

Hoosier Carpers Top 10 Tournament Of Champions Results

Here is a look at the final results of the Hoosier Carpers top 10 Tournamnet of Champions:

This is an invitation only tournament open to the top 10 finishers in the 2010 Hoosier Carpers Tournament Trail. The Players were invited to attend at no charge to compete for a Chub 6 Star Rod Holdal loaded with 6 Chub Rods, including 3-3.5 lb. TC Snooper Rods, 1 Chub Spod Rod, 1 Chub Marker Rod, and 1 Chub 2.5 lb. TC Float road ( package valued at over $700).

The Competitors picked their pegs based upon their finish during the regular season of the HCTT.

This was a 5 hour tournament in which the competitors were given their pegs over a week ago, and allowed to prebait for the last week.

We made a great video of this tournament. It will be on You Tube in the next couple of days.

1st. Place: Paul Scott CAG 17 fish (111 lbs. 6 oz.) IL (Trophy and Chub Rod 6 Pack with Holdall)

2nd. Place: Charlie Napier CAG 7 fish (50 lbs. 6 oz.) IN

3rd. Place: Jathan Imhausen CAG 4 fish (26lbs. 13 oz.) Coatesville IN

4th Place: Rick Slinker 4 fish CAG (23 lbs. 11 oz.) Beech Grove IN

5th Place: Amos Behanna 4 fish CAG (19 lbs. 10 oz.) Indianapolis IN

6th Place: Dan Rooze 1 fish CAG (13 lb. 6 oz.) "Big Fish" Plainfield IN

7th. Place: Gilbert huxley CAG 2 fish (9 lbs. 5 oz.) Indianapolis IN

8th. Place: Tony Mostello CAG 1 fish (6 lbs. 14 oz.) Laporte IN

9th Place: James Napier CAG 1 fish (4 lbs. 7 oz.) In

10th Place: Dave Motsinger (0 fish) Laporte IN (Won Top 10 free raffle of Chub Outkast Spod Rod) $150 value.

Total Carp Caught: 38

Total Weight: 267 lbs. 5 oz.

It was a pretty good day of fishing. Congratulations to Paul Scott who showed once again why he is one of the top carp anglers in the Midwest. To the rest of the top 10 great job, nice haulin today. It was an honor to have 10 great anglers compete in this tournament. Looking forward to the 2011 season.

Sicerely James Donlan

Thanks to our sponsors throughout the 2011 season:

Westside Bait ain Indianapolis

World Classic Baits

Bank Fishing Systems

Chub and Grays Carp equipment. USA

Hoosier Carp Baits

post-1622-1289700474.jpg

Edited by JIM DONLAN

Here is a look at the final results of the Hoosier Carpers top 10 Tournamnet of Champions:

This is an invitation only tournament open to the top 10 finishers in the 2010 Hoosier Carpers Tournament Trail. The Players were invited to attend at no charge to compete for a Chub 6 Star Rod Holdal loaded with 6 Chub Rods, including 3-3.5 lb. TC Snooper Rods, 1 Chub Spod Rod, 1 Chub Marker Rod, and 1 Chub 2.5 lb. TC Float road ( package valued at over $700).

The Competitors picked their pegs based upon their finish during the regular season of the HCTT.

This was a 5 hour tournament in which the competitors were given their pegs over a week ago, and allowed to prebait for the last week.

We made a great video of this tournament. It will be on You Tube in the next couple of days.

1st. Place: Paul Scott CAG 17 fish (111 lbs. 6 oz.) IL (Trophy and Chub Rod 6 Pack with Holdall)

2nd. Place: Charlie Napier CAG 7 fish (50 lbs. 6 oz.) IN

3rd. Place: Jathan Imhausen CAG 4 fish (26lbs. 13 oz.) Coatesville IN

4th Place: Rick Slinker 4 fish CAG (23 lbs. 11 oz.) Beech Grove IN

5th Place: Amos Behanna 4 fish CAG (19 lbs. 10 oz.) Indianapolis IN

6th Place: Dan Rooze 1 fish CAG (13 lb. 6 oz.) "Big Fish" Plainfield IN

7th. Place: Gilbert huxley CAG 2 fish (9 lbs. 5 oz.) Indianapolis IN

8th. Place: Tony Mostello CAG 1 fish (6 lbs. 14 oz.) Laporte IN

9th Place: James Napier CAG 1 fish (4 lbs. 7 oz.) In

10th Place: Dave Motsinger (0 fish) Laporte IN (Won Top 10 free raffle of Chub Outkast Spod Rod) $150 value.

Total Carp Caught: 38

Total Weight: 267 lbs. 5 oz.

It was a pretty good day of fishing. Congratulations to Paul Scott who showed once again why he is one of the top carp anglers in the Midwest. To the rest of the top 10 great job, nice haulin today. It was an honor to have 10 great anglers compete in this tournament. Looking forward to the 2011 season.

Sicerely James Donlan

Thanks to our sponsors throughout the 2011 season:

Westside Bait ain Indianapolis

World Classic Baits

Bank Fishing Systems

Chub and Grays Carp equipment. USA

Hoosier Carp Baits

wtg guys nice outing :P:):D

Well run, highly organized as always. Great job, Jim and Hoosier carpers. Congrats to Paul Scott! Way to go, Paul! :) --Frank

Thank you guys!

First, let me thank the Creator, because without him nothing is really possible. I consider myself very bless to be able to participate in carp fishing events.

I would like to thank Jim Donlan for putting on the HCTT and for starting the Hoosier Carpers Trail. I really love the format, and enjoyed my time immensely. It is also great to meet a lot of like minded anglers, and finish the year battling against some of the very best carp anglers in the Midwest.

I also want to thank the sponsors who help contribute donations to the league and HCTT. First off, thank you very much Jim (Westside Bait & Tackle), you really give a lot back to the sport. Thank you so much! :) I am sending a huge thank you to all the other sponsors too including World Classic Baits and Greys to just name a few. Carp tournaments are just not possible without your support, thank you! :D

A big thank you goes out to CAG for allowing tournament information to flow freely on their Forum, and the CAG chairs that help CAG members connect with each other and find tournaments.

My season probably ends here because of the cold weather, but I look forward to seeing you guys in the Spring.

Take care,

Paul Scott