Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

(RI) pickerd

Introduce Yourselves

Hello my name is Jake I live in Johnston Ri I have been carping for about a year now I joined cag with my life long friend Tom Perron ^ . I have been a avid fishermen all my life and I really enjoy the challenges carp fishing can present . I look forward to talking to and meeting more fellow Ri carpers.

Hello there,

Im Angel, I live in North Providence. This is my first season carp fishing exclusively. Completely addicted. I work in Woonsocket so I spend a lot of my mornings on the Blackstone. I really enjoy exploring lakes and ponds looking for carp. I'm currently looking for them in Stump Pond, on and off, since I live near it. I've come across a few posts here and there mentioning that they do exist there. Anyway, hope to meet some of you sometime.

Angel,

Thanks for joining our group. I will be sending you an e-mail soon and getting you hooked up on our RI CAG e-mail list. Look forward to meeting you.

Dave

Hi Angel I grew up in North Providence and there are carp in just about every if not every pond there. Twin Rivers is one of my favorite spots also the woonasquatucket river and the 3 ponds along it have a lot of carp and some very large ones. I look forward to to meeting you on the bank side.

Hi Angel I grew up in North Providence and there are carp in just about every if not every pond there. Twin Rivers is one of my favorite spots also the woonasquatucket river and the 3 ponds along it have a lot of carp and some very large ones. I look forward to to meeting you on the bank side.

Hey Bob,

Twin Rivers is on my bucket list this year. I've fished it a few times but have yet to have a fish from it. The weed in that water can be frustrating. If you are feeling generous I'd take any info on any N.Providence Ponds you are willing to share!

Hey everyone! I'm mike I love fishing and being outdoors. It's not always about the catch it's about the people your with and the bonds you create together! I started carping with Tom last year and was finally pressured into joining cag! Looking forward to the events and meeting all of you whether on the water or at a meet and greet! Between striper and carp looking forward to a great year this year! Already got a few carp this season already!