markie

Nj Fish In's 2011

23 posts in this topic

Myself and Laurence will be getting together in the next couple of weeks to work out the NJ fish in dates for 2011 , if there are any waters that you would like one of these to be held on please feel free to post up or PM myself or Laurence . Ideally the lake/river would be able to host 10-20 anglers .

Mark

Mark

Would be cool to go back to the Raritan like last year, but with a twist ;)

The local Park Rangers were awesome and we had a blast talking to them during the day, they also suggested that probably we could get a permit from the higher ranks to overnight there

(park is controlled by them not the city ;) ) we could try that and do a Friday after work till Sunday pm, early spring or late fall would be nice, lot less people and better fishing ;)

Mark

Would be cool to go back to the Raritan like last year, but with a twist ;)

The local Park Rangers were awesome and we had a blast talking to them during the day, they also suggested that probably we could get a permit from the higher ranks to overnight there

(park is controlled by them not the city ;) ) we could try that and do a Friday after work till Sunday pm, early spring or late fall would be nice, lot less people and better fishing ;)

Sounds good to me , I will look into it and see what they say. Will definitely add that river for at least one fish in this year like you say though we will make sure its s earlier event to avoid to many people.thanks for the heads up miguel.

I would be up for the DOD lake again - gonna take the 4x4 if it does happen :) .

I would be up for the DOD lake again - gonna take the 4x4 if it does happen :) .

Sounds good Tommy , i will make sure that i dont get boxed in this time so i can drive round and have a chat . Dates for fish ins will be posted up next weekend .Any suggestions for places to fish please feel free to post up or PM me or Laurence .

Mark

Sounds good Tommy , i will make sure that i dont get boxed in this time so i can drive round and have a chat . Dates for fish ins will be posted up next weekend .Any suggestions for places to fish please feel free to post up or PM me or Laurence .

Mark

???

I must apologise to all the Nj crew for the late 2011 schedule for fish ins, due to being over worked :-) , I will be meeting with Laurence this weekend and will post up the days tomorrow night.there will be dates posted without venues please feel free to suggest venues for these dates.

Mark

Ok guys here's the dates for the NJ fish it's for 2011

May 7 th Raritan river at donaldson park

June 4 th DOD ponds

July 2 nd or July 16th

Sept 17 th DoD ponds

October 15th

November 5 th

As per Miguel s suggestion I will look into applying for a permit to over night fish the donaldson park , I will keep you posted on how that works out. Also feel free to suggest venues that can host 10-15 anglers .

Mark

Ok guys here's the dates for the NJ fish it's for 2011

May 7 th Raritan river at donaldson park

June 4 th DOD ponds

July 2 nd or July 16th

Sept 17 th DoD ponds

October 15th

November 5 th

As per Miguel s suggestion I will look into applying for a permit to over night fish the donaldson park , I will keep you posted on how that works out. Also feel free to suggest venues that can host 10-15 anglers .

Mark

Excellent, I will see if I cam make the may 7th And June 4th fish in, let me now if any of them will be overnight, that should be grate fun.

Edited by robm1093

if you guys like i can come up with some ideas for shirts for May 7th. Let me know.

went to Donaldson park today and boyy was the water high!!!

I want to go to the May 7th FISH IN IF All is good. Can sum one give me the parks address ? I have a GPS.

Edited by robm1093

GPS location 40.490924,-74.425249

Edited by pajo211

For anyone that needs a street address the park can be found at 398 Riverview avenue, Highland park ,NJ 08904

Looking forward to this one as its been a long winter for sure , I will be looking to get some pre baiting done in the week or so leading up to this .

Mark

Yes I'm going to do some prebaiting myself. Lets get these 40 founders as close as possible =D

Yes I'm going to do some prebaiting myself. Lets get these 40 founders as close as possible =D

40 pounders :D

Fish In on my birthday? Count me in! I live close to the spot so I can help do some pre baiting. Hopefully we won't get much rain before the event, there have been a few days in the last 2 weeks where the Raritan has looked like chocolate milk with trees floating in it.

Fish In on my birthday? Count me in! I live close to the spot so I can help do some pre baiting. Hopefully we won't get much rain before the event, there have been a few days in the last 2 weeks where the Raritan has looked like chocolate milk with trees floating in it.

yes definitely, but i was there this past Saturday and it has cleared a lot from the past storm we had.

I was there today and it was pea soup and loaded with leaves. Lets hope no rain

Will members need a NJ fish permit?

robm even if they do its $34 for out of state ..... ;-)

and well if everything will go right me and xmarcinx should be there , and trust me waaayyyyy prepared then for NY fish in ;)

Will members need a NJ fish permit?

Yes Rob,you need NJ license to fish.

robm even if they do its $34 for out of state ..... ;-)

and well if everything will go right me and xmarcinx should be there , and trust me waaayyyyy prepared then for NY fish in ;)

:lol: I think I got the NJ permit on line one time and it wasn’t that much because I was able to perches a one or two day permit. I am not shore if it was a NJ or PA license that I got on line. I will see if I can find the link wan I have time.