Carp Anglers Group Forums

50.00 Gift Cert From Nwc + Matrix Snag Bars + ?

Since CAG is a little thin on cash, I elected to donate my $50.00 New World Carp gift certificate won from the 2011 FFF.

I have spoken with Stephen at NWC in order to obtain permission to do this. Winning bidder will receive an email with a code to use the $50.00 gift certificate. Bidding will end Friday 2/11/11 at 8PM EST.

Should the bid hit or exceed 50.00, the winning bidder will receive an extremely generous bits and bobs package from me consisting of hooks, weights, and anything else I can find that might help you land that elusive stinkin monster ! Yes, I will pay shipping.

So we'll start the bidding at 20.00.

Edited by Zoomie

$30

Is it two seperate bids for the certificates? It sounds like $100 total and two seperate bids but wanted to make sure. .

bump it up to $35 for me regardless of which it is. Just wanted to clarify the above though.

As we say in Tennesse, Y'all rock !!!

Since you guys stepped up, I'll step up. in addition to a bits and bobs package, I will add a pair of Matrix stainless steel snag ears.

For those that don't know, these are the ultimate in tartiness. Don't believe me ? Walk up to Kev Abbott and show him these. He will yank off his Batman underoos and fling them at your feet.

I'll post up a pic so that those that feel the need can drool.

Matrix.jpg

Edited by Zoomie