Carp Anglers Group Forums

Ice Fishermans Dream Package

Guest THE BIG WORM

Guest cornball

I have been talking with Andy about listing one of these and some products to help out CAG and before I leave as State Chair of Illinois I will fill the promise that I made and I hope this can make a real difference. In talking with Andy and wanting to have a bigger item This will not expire on Friday as the others it will end at 8:00 pm on Sunday February 28th, 2011. I will pay shipping in the continental U.S. after I recieve notice from Andy or Willem the funds have been recieved from the high bidder.

This is a prototype Sno-Pod , It is the one I use to win Ice derbys with. It will include the BFS alarm and the Southbend Heavy Action rod (strong enough for Winter Carp too), a BFS RCOR 300 bait runner reel (used). The line is ok,. It is mabe from PAU LOPE (IPE) a green harvested Brazillian hardwood with underlievable weight and strength. You will have it for life. The varnish is not new but in good shape, it will be shipped knock down to save costs. A simple hex head is all you need to assemble. It is very stable even in Gail force winds and has a Safty Bungi to keep your rod safe. Expect from time to time to re-glue the rear drag knob on the Reel.

Next is a Case of Bait Flare Game fish attractors, they will bring everything in but they are Pike magnets.......thus the reason for the Sno-Pod.

Last is three Bentley Ice Jigs, Not really for use with the pod, but I figure who ever goes for this wouldn't mind a couple high end Tungsten Jigs with crystal heads.....very deadly in fow light ..... also two are glows...

Well over $300 worth of stuff........My financial situation makes CAG's looks good....but I have been there to help in the past and most likely will not for a while so step up .....This is a one of a kind Package!!!

Good Luck CAG!!!

post-3402-0-69676400-1298051057.jpg

post-3402-0-81465000-1298051135.jpg

post-3402-0-05805200-1298051211.jpg

Edited by cornball

• 2 weeks later...