Carp Anglers Group Forums

Solar Alarms

Guest Sean Manning

Guest Sean Manning

Hey Guys,

Just an update for you on the Solar alarms as there has been some discussion on the forum about them. I spoke to Martin this morning and they will be available around August time in the US through ACS along with other Solar products in April.

There will be three Alarms covering varying price ranges......they sound absolutely awesome with a few things on them not currently available on any other alarm. That's all that I can say for now but I can tell you that they will definitly be worth the wait !! :D:D

There will not be any more info posted until they are ready to be shipped.

Best

Sean :D

Guest Tommy Robinson

Sean, that's great news! I'll be ready to upgrade by then , maybe. I know that you did not want to post any thing else about these but is the alarm pitch different then other alarms. I had a great idea for alarms and it would sell like hotcakes. With the technology the way it is today you should be able to have a really good variety of " ring tones" if you will. Just like the ones on cell phones. I would love to patten this idea, it would be the next big thing. Imagine sitting there in the silence when all of a sudden the theme for spongebob square pants is heard in a midi sound coming from your alarm - brilliant :D !!!! That would be mine or from what I heard .... maybe a big ol dude from OK! :D

UH ...... SpongeBob!!!!!