Carp Anglers Group Forums

50.00 Gift Cert # 2 From New World Carp

You are bidding on a 50.00 gift cert from New World Carp graciously donated by Stephen. For a smaller vendor, this guy kills himself to support CAG.

Bidding will start at 15.00. Bidding ends MONDAY MARCH 21ST at 8PM EST as I will be off chasing carp out of town beginning Friday morning at zero dark thirty.

Should the gift cert reach 50.00 (yes it happened last time thanks to the mighty Goosebuster), I will throw in some additional goodies to make it more than worth your hard earned money.

Thanks for looking and thanks again to Stephen at New Wrold Carp for his continuing generosity.

Humm $50.00 from New world carp? That would be worth $50.00 for sure . Steven is a great guy with great service and just to make it worth the while to benifit CAG a little, the new bid $60.00 U.S. I don't need add ons so you should offer them for the $75.00 level.

Humm $50.00 from New world carp? That would be worth $50.00 for sure . Steven is a great guy with great service and just to make it worth the while to benifit CAG a little, the new bid $60.00 U.S. I don't need add ons so you should offer them for the $75.00 level.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! You rock sir! Thanks so much for stepping up. And I agree, Stephen is a super guy.

Sorry, but the add-ons stay. A girl must keep her word !

I put $50.00 gift Cert#2 towards a Daiwa Emblem Spod Reel, Fantastic reel and Stephen @ New world Carp covered the whole $75.00 I bid for it. Now THAT is the kind of guy he is. Thank you Zoomie and NWC. On top of that I am glad that CAG benefited from It. john

Edited by aintnoscalesonme