Carp Anglers Group Forums

Another ACS question

carphead

I believe Dave, Sean and Wayne are all down in Austin fishing/filming for a video.

Guest Cactus Carp

Ed

Keith is right, I spoke with David last week about my rod. So yes they are in TX. Wayne and Sean are to drop off my rod on their return to LA.

Think they must have caught some real wet weather :D

Scott they are working :D:D o on a film

Dean :D

And practising for the ATC :D:D:D:D

Guest AlamoCarp

Hi Guys,

Last I heard from Brian, Friday he had a meeting to go to w/ Austin City Parks Dept. concerning ATC. I wonder what he's doing w/ Full Moon at TL tonight?

Yep, the ACS crew is alive an kicking down in Austin. They survived the T-storms of last week and are enjoying some warm weather at the moment. My guess is they will catch up on these messages when they return toward the end of this week.

PS. They are catching. Last word was lots of twenties and a few thirties.

Hi AlamoCarp -

Ralph, yes I caught a few but nothing near as big as Zach's. He was on fire this weekend. I ended up with 6 fish, 4 over twenty. Zach had 8 fish, 2 over thirty. See the thread called Story behind ONE HAPPY CARPER up in the Pic's and Stories section for more details.

Yep, the ACS crew is alive an kicking down in Austin.  They survived the T-storms of last week and are enjoying some warm weather at the moment.  My guess is they will catch up on these messages when they return toward the end of this week.

PS.  They are catching.  Last word was lots of twenties and a few thirties.

Brian

You let the cat out of the bag..........it's a secret..............but don't tell anyone I told you it is a secret....... :D:D:D:D

They would get under a snake whilst wearing a top hat............but don't tell anyone!!!!!!

BOROFC

Hi Ed,

Sorry for not replying sooner but we have been filming etc and only just returned from a fairly long trek accross the country :D:D In regards to the family memberships we will look into it and I'll PM you and let you know the details :D Hope that you and Mary are doing well ......and keep cranking that AC/DC :D:D:D

I'm over at Waynes at the moment working so this will be posted from his computer !

All the Best

Sean :D