2 replies to this topic

#1 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,184 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Google :)

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

Please use this tread to submit your Record fish for the 2012 Annual Record list.

ONLY your submission with NAME, WEIGHT, PICTURES, Witness if any and OPTIONAL Location.
Please post a LINK to your Write-up / Story you made in the Pictures & Stories or "Fishing Reports" section.

Click here if you need assistance with posting your submission

Only common and mirror carp (cyprinus carpio).

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED IN THIS SECTION, SUBMISSIONS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A SUBMISSION, E-MAIL CAGSTAFF

willem@carpanglersgroup.com

bug.gifbug.gifbug.gifbug.gif

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a PAYING CAG member just like any other paying member in this club. Please don't pull that "BOD so you think this or that" on me.

I'm a CAG member FIRST (Webmaster 2nd and BOD member last) and that give me just as much right as YOU to speak my mind about ANYTHING club related.

So if you don't LIKE what I've got to say, don't use the age old lame "You think you can say what you want because you're on the BOD".

I say what I want because I'm "ME", I say what I want because it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to speak my mind FREELY.

If I don't agree with you, get over it and move on. My main function is to maintain everything CAG WEB Related, NOT to kiss your butt and agree with you, nor to say stuff just so I don't hurt your feelings.

So please keep in mind that if you choose to ask for an opinion or say something I don't agree with, I will speak my mind as a PAYING CAG MEMBER.

#2 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

ALL

Please make you congratulatory comments in the forum section the members link when they submit. Not in this section.

THX

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a PAYING CAG member just like any other paying member in this club. Please don't pull that "BOD so you think this or that" on me.

I'm a CAG member FIRST (Webmaster 2nd and BOD member last) and that give me just as much right as YOU to speak my mind about ANYTHING club related.

So if you don't LIKE what I've got to say, don't use the age old lame "You think you can say what you want because you're on the BOD".

I say what I want because I'm "ME", I say what I want because it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to speak my mind FREELY.

If I don't agree with you, get over it and move on. My main function is to maintain everything CAG WEB Related, NOT to kiss your butt and agree with you, nor to say stuff just so I don't hurt your feelings.

So please keep in mind that if you choose to ask for an opinion or say something I don't agree with, I will speak my mind as a PAYING CAG MEMBER.

#3 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

PLEASE NOTE.

For your record to go on the records page I NEED ALL of what is listed:

NAME
WEIGHT
PICTURES
Witness if any
OPTIONAL Location.
Please post a LINK to your Write-up / Story you made.

I honestly don't have the time to search for your pictures, stories and to look up your real name with correct spelling.

Only common and mirror carp (cyprinus carpio).

Thx

To Whom It May Concern:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users