#21 airbubbles

airbubbles

Uber Poster

• Forum Guest
  • 219 posts
  • Who Referred you?:NA

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:32 AM

Done.

We have lots of memories from the area. Got my PB with weight unknown (it maxed out the scale with capacity of 32 LB); picking the left over gears and talking to Ralph, the friendly owner, at the Nature's Trophies after the Junior's; scramble for cash at Phil’s, wouldn't take charge, downtown Ogdensburg, and how friendly the locals are.

#22 Craig

Craig

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

Voted 3 addresses and sent you proxies for all three.
My wife and I had words.
I didn't get to use mine.

#23 stlawrencerivergal

stlawrencerivergal

Advanced Poster

• Forum Guest
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

Voted 3 addresses and sent you proxies for all three.

Craig, I didn't get your email with the proxy info.

Please resend? uft13694@gmail.com

thanks

#24 luke

luke

Obsessed Carper

• State Chair
  • 556 posts
  • Who Referred you?:google.com

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

voted ....

PB Common 25+ lb

For any help with  Euro CarpFishing in Poconos hit me up ..

Sonik SK4 12' 3.25 - Shimano Ultegra XTA5500 Tribal - Shimano Tribal 15lb - NAsh Pocket Pod - Delkims 

#25 Mario Kok

Mario Kok

Chasing dreams...

• CAG Member
  • 7,343 posts
  • Who Referred you?:NA

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Come on guys, are we really gonna let a trout beat a carp? That's just not right! Trouttown is beating Carpville by a few hundres votes...Got get'm B)

ConKOKtion

#26 classiccat

classiccat

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

Done 2x B)

#27 stlawrencerivergal

stlawrencerivergal

Advanced Poster

• Forum Guest
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

REMEMBER: If you are going to do your own voting, do it 4x per day per email address, every day until May 31st.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR WADDINGTON

If there are particular time blocks when you just can't vote, please send the "proxy permission message" in an email, along with your actual name and all verified email addresses to : uft13694@gmail.com and I will vote for you! Don't forget to let me know which blocks I should be voting in for you.

Thank you! We are down, but not out by any means. If we had only 10% of the 4,000+ registered members on this forum vote, that would just about pull us even!

:yourock: :D

#28 Idaho Carpin

Idaho Carpin

Obsessed Carper

• State Chair
  • 1,355 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Neils from Rome NY

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

REMEMBER: If you are going to do your own voting, do it 4x per day per email address, every day until May 31st.

If there are particular time blocks when you just can't vote, please send the "proxy permission message" in an email, along with your actual name and all verified email addresses to : uft13694@gmail.com and I will vote for you! Don't forget to let me know which blocks I should be voting in for you.

Thank you! We are down, but not out by any means. If we had only 10% of the 4,000+ registered members on this forum vote, that would just about pull us even!

:yourock: :D

I sent a proxy email the other day with 4 email addresses just want to make sure you got it and if not I will resend. Do you need a email from each address or can I send one email and put all addresses in one?? The email addresses were Idahocarpin@yahoo.com cbsneed4speed@yahoo.com kmkeel@yahoo.com and soccerchef19@yahoo.com :D

PB common 27 lbs and change

PB MIRROR FROM BLACKFOOT 28lb 10oz

PB buff n\a

PB Grassy N\A soon to change

PB STURGEON uhm alot

#29 stlawrencerivergal

stlawrencerivergal

Advanced Poster

• Forum Guest
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

I sent a proxy email the other day with 4 email addresses just want to make sure you got it and if not I will resend. Do you need a email from each address or can I send one email and put all addresses in one?? The email addresses were Idahocarpin@yahoo.com cbsneed4speed@yahoo.com kmkeel@yahoo.com and soccerchef19@yahoo.com :D

i got them, and have been using them the last few days. thank you very much. please encourage friends and family to vote as well... and i will do their proxies, too. it only takes a few minutes to vote, verify your address, and send it to me. i will take care of the rest ..

thanks everyone! :D

#30 classiccat

classiccat

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

ROSCO is pulling away! :o

Bump:

Attached File  Bump.gif   1.27MB   5 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users