Carp Anglers Group Forums

New Tackle And Baits At New World Carp

I hope that the season is starting off hot and happy for you all. Here in beautiful Hamilton-on-the-Lake Spring has been slow coming on and Summer is a distant glimmer on the far, far horizon. Whilst I, and many happy others, were slamming the carp in March and April last year, in 2011 water temps are still low, skies are wet and cloudy, and windy rain is today's special every day. Looking out the window right now what I am seeing is more March or November than mid-May. Oh well, the days can only get better...

At least I have had lots of time to tackle up the Carp Cave. Over 50 new products have been added in recent weeks with lots more to come throughout the season (including Korum and Preston Innovations arriving soon). CUKK's new Tiger Nuts are already a best seller. Check them out, along with our new CUKK mussel groundbait, new flavours of CUKK sweetcorn, and old CUKK favourites here: CUKK baits

Jaxon's bolo rods have become a surprise best seller over the past couple of years. We have added the Eternum Winner 6 metre to our line-up. And we have just received new high-attract Jaxon hookbait boilies at a great price- they come in convenient tubs that pack easily into your tackle bag and are an affordable alternative to pricey kilo bags of boilies. To see our full selection of Jaxon baits and tackle, including our best selling Tele Carp rods and the latest arrivals, simply click here: Jaxon gear and baits

Our Mistral Rosehip Isotonic boilies are giving the carp- grass and common- a wee pasting down in Texas according to reports from August and others down there. Why not give them a try, or the handy 350g bags of Fruit Bomb boilies (a mix of proven fruit flavours)? Our affordable selection of Mistral baits had be seen here: Mistral Baits

The CFC forums are becoming a premier site for match and carp anglers across North America. To join a friendly, knowledgeable, and fun group of carpers (it's all free) simply click here: CFC Forums

The short cut to all of our new stuff- rods from Daiwa, Jaxon, and Middy; ProLogic pods and buzzers; bits 'n bobs, baits, and more: New NWC stock

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

Tight Lines

Stephen