• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOON

Fishing@hains Point Or Tidal Basin

0 posts in this topic

Would anyone like to come fishing on memorial day weekend at Hains Point or Tidal Basin ?

You bringing the chicken? :P

I wish I could but I'll be out of town next weekend.

Daughter Jennifer and I were at the Basin this past Saturday (finally); I'll be back minus her Memorial Day weekend. 4 day weekend with the Holiday and built-in government furlough day...will likely split between TB/Haines and Chester River.

You bringing the chicken? :P

Yes y not, if our chairman bring the kitchen We'll make something like this :)

Daughter Jennifer and I were at the Basin this past Saturday (finally); I'll be back minus her Memorial Day weekend. 4 day weekend with the Holiday and built-in government furlough day...will likely split between TB/Haines and Chester River.

I'll See You There :)

i have to work this weekend but plan on going to hains point bright and early monday morning. come one come all mark

be warned many roads around basin , haines point will be closed for rolling thunder 100,000 motorcycles= alot of closures on sunday .

i have to work this weekend but plan on going to hains point bright and early monday morning. come one come all mark

ok then i'll go work tomorrow & B @ hains point monday morning :)

be warned many roads around basin , haines point will be closed for rolling thunder 100,000 motorcycles= alot of closures on sunday .

And Sarah Palin is in Town. Woo-hoo! :D

And Sarah Palin is in Town. Woo-hoo! :D

and the 100,000 motorcyclists arent too happy about that!! B)

shes makin the memorial day ride a political event about her and not our fallen , have served and currently serving .

p.s see ya tomorrow moon

Edited by GEFILTA FISHER

and the 100,000 motorcyclists arent too happy about that!! B)

shes makin the memorial day ride a political event about her and not our fallen , have served and currently serving .

p.s see ya tomorrow moon

As a vertan I think she has the right to speak. I think thats what its all about, having the right to speak. Those that havent a clue always are the first to chant their cause. I think Obama should be able to speak but of course he wouldnt want to. :P

you're right tom, it is all about the right to speak , but some i hear are thinking there is a right time and place to excercise that right :lol: and this isnt one of them???? i dont care either way.... im going fishing :D

land this one six hours after you around 9pm :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=278c-i9mFO0