Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

MoCarp

Carthage Kids Fishing Day-Missour Dept Conservation

MoCarp   

Last year over 1200 kids attended the event and since I am back in Mo for the moment, I am helping out handing out bait and weighing fish,

if anyone wants to help promote carping I have a table and tent available, used to have a CAG banner but think fishin fred has it now..." how about a trip south fred! ;) " any ways I know its short notice but with all the huge tornado damage and mental dread :o (joplin).......... all these kids can use some distraction, "parents too" :D

it will start saturday 8:00am and run most of the day, they are stockin 500 plus channel cats, the lake has a small head of carp but they run big if you get a run it will be over 15 pounds, night fishing is available just need a free city pass available at the golf course.....other carp honey holes are available just not online B) kids only get to fish during the even but grown ups can help.......after its open to anyone

if interested pm me asap

thanks and good fishing

Edited by MoCarp

MoCarp   

Last year over 1200 kids attended the event and since I am back in Mo for the moment, I am helping out handing out bait and weighing fish,

if anyone wants to help promote carping I have a table and tent available, used to have a CAG banner but think fishin fred has it now..." how about a trip south fred! ;) " any ways I know its short notice but with all the huge tornado damage and mental dread :o (joplin).......... all these kids can use some distraction, "parents too" :D

it will start saturday 8:00am and run most of the day, they are stockin 500 plus channel cats, the lake has a small head of carp but they run big if you get a run it will be over 15 pounds, night fishing is available just need a free city pass available at the golf course.....other carp honey holes are available just not online B) kids only get to fish during the even but grown ups can help.......after its open to anyone

if interested pm me asap

thanks and good fishing

MoCarp   

bump

MOCarper   

MoCarp, are you still in Missouri?- do you still carp fish?.......I recently joined CAG and they say I'm the only CAG member in the state............thoughts and tips on Missouri carp?.....thanks!!