Carp Anglers Group Forums

K9 V2 Hook Box

We are donating 1 Full Box Set of this item. The Full Box Set is a carrying case with 20 x Sz 6 Hooks of 2 varieties (10 x K9 v2 and 10 x K9 v2 Straight Shank) and 20 x Sz 8 of the same varieties. These hooks are Teflon coated for anti-glare. BCT will cover the cost of shipping. Bidding ends at 11:59 PM CST on Friday, July 1st.

post-1527-0-03032300-1308672812_thumb.jp

Dang, I really, really need those hooks, I mean how can I possibly live without them??? and never, ever should I let them go to a guy that hasn't sent me the Berkley Boilies yet...

I bid $15.00

Dang, I really, really need those hooks, I mean how can I possibly live without them??? and never, ever should I let them go to a guy that hasn't sent me the Berkley Boilies yet...

I bid $15.00

the berkely boilies are in the mail:-) yes they really are the big brown truck will be deliverying the tomorrow so after removing foot from mouth i am sure you can do better than a measly 15$ right.......:-)

where are all the bidders?????can't believe no one else is going to fight me for this ~8:rolleyes::lol:

Ill go $20!

Appears that we have a winner. Soon as the donation is made via Pay Pal and forwarded to us. We'll ship to the Address on that receipt unless told otherwise.

Thanks for supporting CAG.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved and cant wait to try them out!