Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Slimy

Vote Now! For Goofy Carp Fishing Picture Contest

40 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Goofiest Contest Picture :) Comments welcome!

• Neal Stern's wife Jackie's priceless expression
    • Zatesta's son safe from the carp in his father's arms
    • carlymoomoo's friend Neil thinks the turtle counts
    • Ladylus2fish's improvised nap pod and alarms
    • Ladylus2fish holds 2 commons, uncommonly
    • Ladylus2fish creates Norman Rockwell memory for young boy and carp
    • Willem posts picture of Zoomie during the FFF
    • Zoomie catches catfish on snowman setup
    • Bill Stoltz's son juggles a bass while carp fishing
    • Bill Stoltz and his only grasser
    • stephen30fisihing and his goofy mug shot

Vote for what you think is the Goofiest Contest Picture! :bonk: You may vote for multiple pictures but you may only vote one time :hammerhead:

Votes will be accepted through Friday July 8th! Let the games begin...

Winner will recieve a CAG Shirt and Patch!!! :thewave: and have the honor of having had the goofiest picture in the contest :jumpy:

1-post-3784-0-96720700-1309728122_thumb.jp Neal Stern's wife; Jackie's priceless expession at holding a carp!

2-post-3784-0-92946800-1309728221_thumb.jp Zatesta's son is safe from the carp in his father's arms!

3-post-3784-0-84930100-1309728745_thumb.jp carlymoomoo's friend Neil is mistakenly proud with his catch while carp fishing!

4-post-3784-0-72840600-1309728838_thumb.jp Ladylus2fish's improvised nap time pod and alarm system!

5-post-3784-0-35287000-1309728874_thumb.jp Ladylus2fish holds two commons, uncommonly!

6-post-3784-0-92339000-1309729030_thumb.jp Ladylus2fish creates a Norman Rockwell moment!

7-post-3784-0-40457700-1309729141_thumb.jp Willem posts picture of Zoomie during the FFF!

8-post-3784-0-99511500-1309729247_thumb.jp Zoomie's catfish on a snowman setup!

9-post-3784-0-49907400-1309729352_thumb.jp Bill Stoltz's son juggles a bass while carp fishing!

10-post-3784-0-86086600-1309729410_thumb.jp Bill Stoltz and his only grasser!

11-post-3784-0-24883200-1309729497_thumb.jp stephen30fishing and his goofy mug shot!

Ya know if you look at the pic of neil and his prize turtle he kind of looks like a turtle himself lmao.....

post-5480-0-99003200-1309972901_thumb.pn

bad boy,,,,,puttin a shell on me,,,,terrible :)

but it is kinda cool,,,,,now I'm a NINJA Turtle Carper :D

LMAO one of our more computer literate bod guys must have done that haha love it tho wish I had thought of that :lol::lol::lol:

WILLEM !?!?!?!

Edited by Neil Stern

BAD BOY

NAW, 4 GET IT, ;) YOU MIGHT LIKE THE SPANKING :D:o

post-710-0-77928800-1310035810_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

With Today being the last day to vote, we have Ladylus2fish leading the pack with her improvised rod pod! ...who knows, this might catch on :lol:

Carlymoomoo is currently in second with Ninja Turtle Neil's proud moment! :rolleyes:

Get the word out, Last Chance to Vote!

Congratulations to Ladylus2fish who won CAG's Goofy Carp Fishing Picture Contest with 25.17% of the vote! :thewave:

A mention goes to Carlymoomoo's and Willem's entries, both drew 17.14% of the vote and Bill Stoltz entry got 11.43%! :yourock:

Our winner Ladylus2fish will be the first to receive the brand new, never before released, CAG short sleeve T-Shirt and New CAG Patch

...standby, Rumor has it that these will be available at our CAG store which will be opening very, very sooooooon :jumpy:

post-3784-0-38361800-1310245598_thumb.jp

post-3784-0-88524800-1310244660_thumb.jp

big congrats on the toe pod lol.... This store I am starting to think is a myth it has been coming very soon for a very long time now what does soon mean? I hope it means SOON LOL :lol:

This store I am starting to think is a myth it has been coming very soon for a very long time now what does soon mean? I hope it means SOON LOL :lol:

Trust me, we're busting butt's. Dan & I spend hours at a time on the phone setting everything up. LOLOL Just last night was another 3+ hour phone session in front of the computers.

It's a littler harder when you have to work as a team and you're 600 miles apart :D

There's a lot of setting up to do, then check, check again and check 5 more times.

Before you know it .............. :P

Trust me, we're busting butt's. Dan & I spend hours at a time on the phone setting everything up. LOLOL Just last night was another 3+ hour phone session in front of the computers.

It's a littler harder when you have to work as a team and you're 600 miles apart :D

There's a lot of setting up to do, then check, check again and check 5 more times.

Before you know it .............. :P

Oh I am just bustin chops I am sure there is nothing easy about it and as you said its even harder when you are so far apart. I will be sitting here patiently waiting lol...

Thanks for all your hard work and time for the club. :yourock:

Oh I am just bustin chops I am sure there is nothing easy about it and as you said its even harder when you are so far apart. I will be sitting here patiently waiting lol...

Thanks for all your hard work and time for the club. :yourock:

...all appreciated :lol:

We hope to have this up and running very soon and looking forward to the fun! ...lots of cool stuff!

It was a great contest. Thank you for the votes. I can't wait to get my shirt!!

Laura

laura said she might make it to our fish in this weekend.

did you guys finally decide on a spot?

I only get alternating week ends off,,,,so I'm OUT,,,,,this week end the Bride and I are looking at PONTOON BOATS in Oklahoma, next week end Carl and I are exploring a new venue,,,,will keep you posted, if we're alive after we fish it,,,,,looks like it can be a tad rough at night. :o . :o but that's ok,,,we'll both be ready for whatever ,,, ;)

Edited by Neil Stern

Let me know where ya'll go. I am at a 90% to yes about going Saturday!!! I need to learn so much more, and I know that will be a good place to start!

Great competition idea. Wish you had a section for Euro carpers from back in the day. I could have supplied you with a whole album of silliness :party0012icon:

Great competition idea. Wish you had a section for Euro carpers from back in the day. I could have supplied you with a whole album of silliness :party0012icon:

Standby CarpeDiem, another contest will soon be announcedcool.gif