Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
buckeyeman

Flint Fish-In

As of now, we will be meeting at the East end of the Bluebell Beach parking lot, and fishing the area near the East end of the beach in Mott Lake near the inlet This is the same area we fished in April, 2010. We realize this is a slight change of venue, but given the relative lack of bank space below the dam in the Flint River, and the unpredictability of the water levels this year, which have a major impact on fishing locations, we thought it would be best to stick with the lake.

This will be a social event with some nice raffle prizes, so there will be no peg draw.

Anyone interested in bringing food/drinks, let me know.

See everyone Saturday!

Edited by buckeyeman

Fish-in will officially run from 11-5. Feel free to come early or stay later.

Take 475 to Carpenter Rd exit, and turn left (heading east). Stay on Carpenter until you get to Bray. Turn left on Bray and go north until you get to Bluebell Beach park. (If we end up meeting there)

Fish-in will officially run from 11-5. Feel free to come early or stay later.

Take 475 to Carpenter Rd exit, and turn left (heading east). Stay on Carpenter until you get to Bray. Turn left on Bray and go north until you get to Bluebell Beach park. (If we end up meeting there)

Hmmm weird "(If we end up meeting there)" i dont get it i really dont feel like coming over early set up and the finde out that we will fish some wher els hmmm you need to make up your mind wher is the fish in going to be and post pictures with some Red marks wher we can set up thank you just do something like Andy did http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45086

Edited by Daniel

Hmmm weird "(If we end up meeting there)" i dont get it i really dont feel like coming over early set up and the finde out that we will fish some wher els hmmm you need to make up your mind wher is the fish in going to be and post pictures with some Red marks wher we can set up thank you just do something like Andy did http://www.carpangle...showtopic=45086

Daniel - take a leap of faith! Show up whenever you want in the area where Mark directs. Start fishing anywhere around there and you will not be disappointed. This is not rocket science or baby sitting! rolleyes.gif

dju for you its easy to say because you been ther before for me and many others it might be the first time dont feel like geting lost ;]

Mark are you going to be doing any fishing ther at firday? or just looking around? if yes then i can come a long :P