1. 1. Which Non Member Caught the Most Beautiful North American Carp

• carpaholic125
    • Scott Osmond
    • WelshCarper
    • LoghouseJD
    • Kingfisher
    • Cody James
    • DHfisher

Here we go, most beautiful North American carp caught by a non-member. Winner gets half off a membership to CAG.

You can find the pics HERE

Hey!! I'm in there! Can I add that one of the fish I entered, I recaptured Saturday at 35.4, and is still as beautiful. Thanks guys!!

Hey!! I'm in there! Can I add that one of the fish I entered, I recaptured Saturday at 35.4, and is still as beautiful. Thanks guys!!

Josh, that pretty mirror of yours was my inspiration for the contest!

Josh, that pretty mirror of yours was my inspiration for the contest!

Well that means alot to me pat, especially with some of the fish you've captured.

Well that means alot to me pat, especially with some of the fish you've captured.

Josh, yes it does mean a lot coming from Pat! Pat is one of the greats in NA carping....a living legend who's been carping longer than some of the guys on this board have been living :o . I think your mentor will agree for he could not have given higher praise for Pat when I met him in April. :)

Josh, yes it does mean a lot coming from Pat! Pat is one of the greats in NA carping....a living legend who's been carping longer than some of the guys on this board have been living :o . I think your mentor will agree for he could not have given higher praise for Pat when I met him in April. :)

Pat has always been kind to me despite us never having met, his prowess speaks volumes. His captures are those of dreams and certainly a man we should all strive to be like.

kingfishers mirror was my screensaver for over a year..... as he said a stunner.

post-429-0-64573300-1311954181_thumb.jpg

kingfishers mirror was my screensaver for over a year..... as he said a stunner.

Thanks Mark...It was my first mirror and one of my favorites.

Guest THE BIG WORM

Apperently I voted a null vote trying to see the results.....but there is no tally for that so my protest will go un-noticed :lol: . Who picked the nominations? And why wouldn't you have their pictures here? Seems more like a popularity contest than a "Most Beautiful Carp" contest if your going to rely on memory of who caught what and guess work to determine exactly which fish of the participants list of fish is being voted on.......weak. :postpicsicon:

Was this all just a rooze for us to find the new ICONS?

Edited by THE BIG WORM

Apperently I voted a null vote trying to see the results.....but there is no tally for that so my protest will go un-noticed :lol: . Who picked the nominations? And why wouldn't you have their pictures here? Seems more like a popularity contest than a "Most Beautiful Carp" contest if your going to rely on memory of who caught what and guess work to determine exactly which fish of the participants list of fish is being voted on.......weak. :postpicsicon:

Was this all just a rooze for us to find the new ICONS?

I agree

Here we go, most beautiful North American carp caught by a non-member. Winner gets half off a membership to CAG. You can find the pics HERE

Larry if you look at pats post (first post of the thread btw ) you will see a underlined word that says HERE thats where the pics are and all the non members are listed in the voting poll and its up to you to pick from the three submissions of each as to which fish you feel is the best looking of the non member fish caught

I agree

josh just a question ..... since i know you are anti CAG membership do you plan on ponying up the balance of the membership money if you win ?:D

josh just a question ..... since i know you are anti CAG membership do you plan on ponying up the balance of the membership money if you win ?:D

Lol, yes. I if I were to win I would gladly support cag, I'm not so much anti cag, I've learned and realized that we are all chasing the same goals and dreams so it'd be foolish of me to not support. So yes I'd absolutely pony up.=)

Lol, yes. I if I were to win I would gladly support cag, I'm not so much anti cag, I've learned and realized that we are all chasing the same goals and dreams so it'd be foolish of me to not support. So yes I'd absolutely pony up.=)

i know your not anti cag :D (thats why i threw in the word membership) :D and thanks and good luck .

I'd have to agree.

Kingfisher's stunning mirror is AMAZING!!!

I'd have to agree.

Kingfisher's stunning mirror is AMAZING!!!

I also agree.

Ray

Sign in to follow this