Carp Anglers Group Forums
pmk00001

Most Beautiful Carp In North America- Contest

Pick one from each group  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Due to the overwhelming response, I've been struggling with trying to figure out how to do a poll on this. I tried a couple of online polling things but it just came out messy. This is the best I came up with. This is a preliminary poll to narrow it down to 20 entrants (the max you can do in an online poll with this forum software). I'll leave this up for 3 days (72 hours). Pictures are HERE. Top 20 vote getters get in the final poll. Ties will decided by management :P

I think someone once said good work Pat .

Pat:

The fish pictures are all incredible! In reality, every one of them is a winner. Thanks for putting them all together & for all that you do. The Caravan keeps on rollin’ !!

Geez, this is really hard. I would have preferred to separate commons from (non koi) mirrors from kois though. There were beautiful commons in this lot, and somehow they are at a disadvantage in such vote. But heck, Pat is the boss here, and this is indeed a ton of work, so... up to him! Great contest in any case.

missed one ;)

check out "non members poll" I think you may find the missed one there . B)

Well, this isn't quite clear cut in some of the categories - do vote, people!!