Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

To ALL,

i'm trying to find out if there are any serious carp anglers in Alabama. If there are please message me and lets talk. The places i've been around the state fishing at various lakes with a considerable amount of interest from the locals, topics range from, whats that contraption you are using (rod pod), whats making that noise (bite alarms), when I explain about carp fishing and the catch and release, equipment I am using, its amazing how much anglers did not know about a "different type of fishing on any particular lake. I'm trying to put the"C" word in Alabama and promote the love of our sport!

Welcome to the CAG Forum!!

I see you're right on the coast by Mobile.

Unfortunately not the best place to be when your a carp angler, its to hot and not interseted in sea fishing. Thanks for the welcome, I,m trying to move north for that reason, I've been carp fishing for the last 20years and never get tired of this sport, always looking for the "Big One" as we all are. I read good things about the TN river and Knoxville for catching carp, I would apprieciate any info about TN, where to fish lakes,rivers.

Slimy   

Welcome aboard Commonangler!

I can only imagine that there would be great Carp fishing in Alabama! Although it's much more fun sharing the bank space with another aficionado :lol: !

Good luck hooking up with or converting someone. :)

To ALL,

i'm trying to find out if there are any serious carp anglers in Alabama. If there are please message me and lets talk. The places i've been around the state fishing at various lakes with a considerable amount of interest from the locals, topics range from, whats that contraption you are using (rod pod), whats making that noise (bite alarms), when I explain about carp fishing and the catch and release, equipment I am using, its amazing how much anglers did not know about a "different type of fishing on any particular lake. I'm trying to put the"C" word in Alabama and promote the love of our sport!

Welcome aboard Keith,nice to see you on here as well.Hope you make it up north for some carping soon.

We have lots of carpers up north. Ever in Chicago, let us know and we'll show you where the fish are. later

Edited by CHIBIGTEE