Carp Anglers Group Forums
Blacksheep

Special Thanks

Im not going to list everyone just incase i miss someone. Special thank to ALL the Guys, Gals, sponsors,stewards, mashals, and participants who participated in the CCC this year. It was my first CCC, and certianly not my last.Had a great time :yourock:

Congratulations to Bogdan! :)

Thanks to ALL OF YOU who came to this event. I got a chance to visit some people that I've only seen on the forum. What amazed me the most was all the similar equipment being used so many different ways. Learned lots, understand some better, and hope to see and fish with more of you in the future. ;):)

Guest THE BIG WORM

What amazed me the most was all the similar equipment being used so many different ways. ;):)

???

Im not going to list everyone just incase i miss someone. Special thank to ALL the Guys, Gals, sponsors,stewards, mashals, and participants who participated in the CCC this year. It was my first CCC, and certianly not my last.Had a great time :yourock:

Congratulations to Bogdan! :)

It was awesome to meet you and shoot the chit.

Congrats on your section win, the Butts award and being an overall good sport and great angler.

Quick pic for ya:

post-1096-0-14476800-1315867464_thumb.jp

Thanks to ALL OF YOU who came to this event. I got a chance to visit some people that I've only seen on the forum. What amazed me the most was all the similar equipment being used so many different ways. Learned lots, understand some better, and hope to see and fish with more of you in the future. ;):)

There were no setups similar to mine,lol :lol:

Larry was one of only three anglers to catch two carp.

Here's his 6-1 to go with that 17-9 pictured previously:

post-1929-0-32868900-1315879269_thumb.jp