Carp Anglers Group Forums
kentlakecarper

2011 Professor Lucifer Gorgonzola Butts Award Winner

The first question that might come to mind is "who is Professor Lucifer Gorgonzola Butts?" He was the cartoon character created by the illustrious Rube Goldberg and was the inventor of the "Rube Goldberg Machines".

The Professor Lucifer Gorgonzola Butts Award for Creative Carp Gear was a part of the CCC for many years. Some past winners have been a rod pod, bite alarm, do-it-all fishing chair and a bunch of other cool stuff. In 2011 this award was resurrected again by Paul Pezalla B)

This years winner was Larry Semmens for the most creative Carp Wagon and honorable mention to his bucket pod.

Maybe Larry will share with you all the plans he has for the carp wagon this winter :D

A couple pics here:

post-1096-0-36665300-1315881234_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-18668000-1315881243_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-80214700-1315881255_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-59949400-1315881263_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-37185500-1315881271_thumb.jp

He fed quite a few folks from that wagon that day :lol:

Cool pics, dont let the cat out of the bag about the new and improved wagon. And since Larry Hemmens and Larry Seeman, had their pegs somehow mistaken for each others, Larry Seeman had peg 39, and the wagon, just sayin :D

Instead of #39, I ended up on #50??? ~8 No fish but no complaints. I was right in front of the WCB canopy and Magda treated us to some great Polish sausage. I also had plenty of time to visit w/o those pesky alarms going off!

Instead of #39, I ended up on #50??? ~8 No fish but no complaints. I was right in front of the WCB canopy and Magda treated us to some great Polish sausage. I also had plenty of time to visit w/o those pesky alarms going off!

I dont know about alarms not going off, I know Andy B was down by you somewhere and he likes to play with his alarms allllllllll day long,lol :D

Edited by 911carp

Congrats, Larry Semmens . . . err, Seeman, on yet another award from the CCC. You'll have to build a trophy case for that wagon. :yourock: --Frank

FJR_larry_butts_award.jpg

Edited by FJR1

The first question that might come to mind is "who is Professor Lucifer Gorgonzola Butts?" He was the cartoon character created by the illustrious Rube Goldberg and was the inventor of the "Rube Goldberg Machines".

The Professor Lucifer Gorgonzola Butts Award for Creative Carp Gear was a part of the CCC for many years. Some past winners have been a rod pod, bite alarm, do-it-all fishing chair and a bunch of other cool stuff. In 2011 this award was resurrected again by Paul Pezalla B)

This years winner was Larry Semmens for the most creative Carp Wagon and honorable mention to his bucket pod.

Maybe Larry will share with you all the plans he has for the carp wagon this winter :D

A couple pics here:

Wow! Very nice project! I would like to make one something like that this winter project! Last picture look like selling hotdogs and change umbrella's color something like green! But very cool wagon!

Nice going Larry, you parole officer will be proud. ;);) Ed

Ed--Rumor has it that Larry has a secret compartment in that wagon where he keeps vests and chaps. :o

I suppose he has a few other secret compartments as well. I'll never forget that "baseball bat" that suddenly appeared in Larry's hands when that Joliet visitor came knocking at my car window at 1:00 a.m. at the 2010 FFF. :lol: When Larry's got your back, you're pretty safe.

(Sorry Carpbowl--I resubmitted this post and messed up your response yet again)