Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Texas-Z

Calling All Central Tx Members!

A friend of the family is running this years National Hunting and Fishing Day at old settlers park on Sat. the 24th. We have been givin the opportunity to set up a booth to represent CAG and carp angling. Mike and I are trying to get this together. If anyone else might be able to help out that day please let me know. We will have a table and canopy, fliers, brochures and a few NACA's (all the stuff Mike got in the state chair package) We will need to host some activities such as teaching people how to tie a hair rig or lessons about fishing a euro setup, so forth and so on. If you would like to participate please let us know!

General Info

I will get you out a Banner on Monday,,,,,please pm me the address......

go get em guys,,,,,,,,try to make media contacts for the upcoming ATC....

FANTASTIC WORK !!!!!

Might want to let your friend know that the link for the General info has the wrong date listed.It says Saturday the 25th 2010 not the 24th of 2011 which is correct.

Edited by Texas Carper

banner sent in the mail today,,,a large round tube :lol:

excellent, they have 2 brochures, one on how to fish for them which we consulted on, and one one how to cook them,,,,,,,,fish under 10 pounds are OK for table fare, and help cull out the population,,,,,,over 10 pounds are not really good for the table, too much bottom feeding and such,,,,,same as cats

Great Tony, Mike and August would appreciate that,,,,,,,,and there is no one that can talk the sport as knowledgeably as you.....and not be pig headed about it !

Edited by Neil Stern

We are going to be there spreading carp love.Not sure if we are going to be fishing but maybe its an idea if the booth we have is near the lake.

I trust it will be a success,,,,,,,and Tony is a good resource,and a great angler,,,,,you should be getting the banner today,,,GOOD LUCK ;)

Edited by Neil Stern