Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

clay516

Looking For A Guy Or Two Who

clay516   

Im renting a cabin Jun. 2 thru the 9th. Its gonna be cold the fish will probally only bite at night but there are some real hogs. The cabin is were I caught my first 30lber and 100yards down from where we just caught 3 30's in one day. It would be $800.00 for the week for me and one other guy or $400.00 if we do three guys. Would anyone be interested? We would have to reserve it soon they go fast.

Craig   

Im renting a cabin Jun. 2 thru the 9th. Its gonna be cold the fish will probally only bite at night but there are some real hogs. The cabin is were I caught my first 30lber and 100yards down from where we just caught 3 30's in one day. It would be $800.00 for the week for me and one other guy or $400.00 if we do three guys. Would anyone be interested? We would have to reserve it soon they go fast.

DCL ??? Deep Creek Lake??

accordbw   

DCL ??? Deep Creek Lake??

Yes that is where he was fishing just to clarify his initials for DCL.

Santiago   

Jun 2 to 9? Or Jan 2 to 9?

KingKool   

Jun 2 to 9? Or Jan 2 to 9?

JUNE.

I'd hate to be on the water down there in January. Brrrrrrrr!

clay516   

JUNE.

I'd hate to be on the water down there in January. Brrrrrrrr!

Ya you'll be walking on it !!

Santiago   

400 per person for a week if you have 3 people?

jmfauver   

DCL is a resort area.Many folks go there instead of running to the coast ....I was born and raised around Baltimore MD...Most hotel rooms in and around Baltimore run $100-150 a night....

Santiago   

I wasn't questioning the price...just asking to clarify ;)

clay516   

Sorry, it would be 500 if we get three guys. The house is $1400 plus tax. It's a nice place that's for 7 days

DCL has a lot of gorgeous fish in it. I've had them to 35+, and they have this bronze color to them. Beautiful. Though near the M-D Line, June 2-9 may be hitting the spawn right on. Still, there will be fish hitting somewhere, and 40's are there...

Rodman   

DCL has a lot of gorgeous fish in it. I've had them to 35+, and they have this bronze color to them. Beautiful. Though near the M-D Line, June 2-9 may be hitting the spawn right on. Still, there will be fish hitting somewhere, and 40's are there...

I think that tourney was on Father's Day weekend wasnt it? I remember pre spawn fish?... but could be wrong. I love that place.