Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
markie

Nj Oct 15Th Fish In

Just a reminder that we have our Oct fish in on the Raritan river at Donaldson park on Oct 15th , looking forward to trying to bank one of these raritan fish .Fishing will be from dawn till dusk ( Park regs ).

Let us Know if you will be attending

Mark

Sounds good , Laurence is down there at the moment getting a little pre fish in fishing in.hopefully he will post up some pics of a few nice fish later :-)

Nice, Should be a grate fish in Good Luke guys. I won’t be able to make it I will be up state bow hunting for Deer.

So far I'm planning on being there for a few hours and definitely looking forward to meeting some of you. That's only about 20min from my house. I will be there early but out by 2pm, I have an evening party to work. Guaranteed to catch the least and smallest fish, lol.

Sounds good , Laurence is down there at the moment getting a little pre fish in fishing in.hopefully he will post up some pics of a few nice fish later :-)

Unfortunately although the conditions were near perfect, I didn't see a fish all day. :(

The park was very quiet until mid-afternoon. Even then only one ME showed up. :)

Hopefully better luck next Saturday.

Laurence

At least you had a beautiful day. I haven't been fishing much lately but I know the bite has been bad with all this wacky weather we've had in the past few months. Too much rain and temperature drops and spikes. It looks like we're in for some more warm weather with a little rain coming in mid to late week. Hopefully they'll start to move around a bit more fattening up for the winter. It would be good to see a few nice ones pulled out next weekend.

Hope that the little sprinkles we've had help stir the fish up , looking forward to ending my Nj blank on rivers this year.looking forward to seeing everyone down there .

Markie: I fished the Raritan Tuesday and had six carp in four hours. The carp were small. Three were between 10-15 pounds and the other three were between 5-10. Lets hope this is the start and good luck to everyone fishing Saturday.

Putting my stuff together, lol, it's really been a crazy two weeks for me, plus wife has been in the hospital. So I'm planning for an early start hope to be there by 6 or so (yikes). Wifey called, she's being discharged at 1pm, so I can fish until 12. That will work!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone and reeling in a golden wonder. Dave

THANKS GUYS, AMAZING!!!! :yourock: Miguel, Matt, Laurence and Markie,that was an incredible experience for me being among, OBVIOUSLY, the best of the best. I know that next time out I will at least have "a chance" of bending a rod on the river. Regards, Dave

Nice meeting you Dave, I'm glad you had a good time. I ended up leaving around noon. Tough conditions with the cold front and the wind but I ended up catching 4 fish: 26.13, 20.8, a high teen and a peanut. Hopefully the other guys pulled out a few after I left. Miguel, Markie, Laurence...it was good seeing you guys again. I didn't break out the camera so post pics if you got em. Can't wait for the next one!

Here are the pics

Matt's Biggie

6258959848_16352cd36b_z.jpg

I got to reel in the peanut...lol, Matt was on fire almost a triple run

6258960846_38b444a2c0_z.jpg

Matt's other 20

6258961518_28c3f8bcab_z.jpg

And Laurence's fish

6258435663_abaf16a487_z.jpg

Can anyone tell me where good place for carp ??? I was fishing in prospect lake brooklyn but i didnt catch ####...... i went to crocton on hudson i didnt catch there anything too can u guys help me out i find this place raritan river ppl talking about but where i should go i check on the map johnson park or donaldson is there exactly a quite good spot there ???