Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Willem (JD)

Picture Collection Share Via Dropbox

I'm looking for ALL your Carping pictures from the past!!

I'm in the process of creating a gallery of ALL the CAG carping pic's I can find. Swims, scenery, fish, gear and anglers!!!! EVERYTHING you've got.

The easiest way to get this to me is using a program called DROPBOX

It's easy to install and it creates a folder right on your desktop.

Once installed, PM me the e-mail address you used and I'll share a folder with you.

All you need to do then is copy the pictures you've got into that folder, and it will automatically sync with me.

It's great for sharing stuff with anybody.

Best of all, you just select the FREE option and you get 2 Gigabytes free storage.

NOBODY else can see what's in your folder, that's why I must share a folder with you in order to get the pic's.

PM me if you have any issues installing DROPBOX

Click on any DROPBOX in this MSG to get the software.

I've had one person send me pictures..... THANKS MIKE!!

Guys, please make use of this.

If you have OLD or NEW pic's , please get this and start sharing with me so I can upload them to the new Gallery I'm working on and I want to start adding more pic's to the CAG Facebook page as well

did I do it ???

did I do it ???

Yes, thanks Neil. You'll see that folder I shared with you in your Dropbox folder. ANYTHING you copy in the the "Willem - Neil" Folder will sync with me.

........................................ I actually wanted people that catch fish to share their pictures with me ........... but it's OK, you can send me other peoples fish :P:lol::P

just what I needed a wise ARSE........I have my pictures at home, will send them in the morning :rolleyes:

To all CAG members, and readers of the board,,,,,:D,

I have no enemies,,,,:P,,,,,,,ho one HATES me,,,:o,,,,if you think people are picking on me,:o,,,you are wrong !!!!!;)

I need NO enemies, with friends like, Craig, Willem, Andy, Carl, and countless others,,,,,,,,,

By the way Willem did you get the pictures I sent this evening,,,,,,,you know the Photo Shopped ones :P

Edited by Neil Stern

To all CAG members, and readers of the board,,,,,:D,

I have no enemies,,,,:P,,,,,,,ho one HATES me,,,:o,,,,if you think people are picking on me,:o,,,you are wrong !!!!!;)

I need NO enemies, with friends like, Craig, Willem, Andy, Carl, and countless others,,,,,,,,,

By the way Willem did you get the pictures I sent this evening,,,,,,,you know the Photo Shopped ones :P

yes I did thanks Neil!!

post-5480-0-45637700-1320113621_thumb.jp

Ahhh, my best capture,,,,

taken on a 24mm rose hops Boilie,,,,,,,,,:o

my famous 4 eyed Cyprinoshad ~8