Carp Anglers Group Forums
ScottEvil

Texas 44 Carp And Buffalo Challenge $10,000 Cash Prizes

So, all shelters, to protect the angler and his gear from weather, can only be erected after dark and must be taken down at daylight? Bivies included? Bite alarms that some think are too loud, even though the angler using them has a hearing impearment due to being a dissabled Vet, will get him thrown out of this event? Hook size no larger than a size 1?

I hope it rains the whole event. Are we going to have fun or what. Looking forward to this one m8s.

Regards

Tom.

Where did you see that Tom?

You might just want to read the rules. Go to the registration page and you'll see all the rules.

I just went through it and saw that anglers are only allowed 2 rods per angler.The State actually allows 3 rods unless in a community park pond.

I'm guessing that rule is just set up for the state where WCC began.

I just went through it and saw that anglers are only allowed 2 rods per angler.The State actually allows 3 rods unless in a community park pond.

I'm guessing that rule is just set up for the state where WCC began.

I sent a message and asked about that.

On the website it says 3 rods

You might just want to read the rules. Go to the registration page and you'll see all the rules.

Read the ones that matter, the hook size doesn't bother me ;)

I am still looking for a teammate and a runner to join my team.

I am also looking for a sponsor company.

Send me an email if you are interested.

pasasap2@yahoo.com

My tournament resume is my signature.

I know that the four of us from Indiana would love to wear the T at the ATC

Thanks Justin! Wow its going slow, hopefully things will pick up and I'll keep rootin for the home team! :)

Possum, the home team????ya mean Texas??Auggie & Mike??? :jumpy: or Chad & Jim ???

or other Texas teams????

Possum, the home team????ya mean Texas??Auggie & Mike??? :jumpy: or Chad & Jim ???

or other Texas teams????

Naaaa I meant my home team, Chris Jackson only lives about 20 miles as the crow flys from me, Tom well he's way down North Carolina way but he's teamed up with Chris so thats who I'm rooting for! :)

the bite is slow, hope it picks up, I know what it is to run a tourney, and the only two things you have NO control over is the bite and the weather,,,,,,

I do hope everyone catches ...... felt bad when 5 teams didn't at the last ATC........ so whomever your rootin for is ok with me,,just let then catch !!