Jump to content
Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
robm1093

Fish In 2012

Recommended Posts

Kissena Fish in

location kissena park Queens NY

Date 3/31/12

Rain or shine,

sunrise to last man standing.

I had to plane it earlier this year dueto personal rezones' however this might just make it more interesting and challenging. There will be a big fish contest and you must be a cag member to enter in the contest, ten dollars to enter and the contest will start as the first two anglers arrive so there will be a witness and all members that enter must fish till 3:00 pm to be eligible for the prize. I will need a volunteer to run the contest. Volunteer must arrive at sun rise and have a scale, sling, pen and note pad.

Let's keep the baiting very light the day of the fish in, this tactic seemed topay off during last year's fish in, Thank you ,

what you can Expect at this venue

post-2875-0-31816500-1322267610_thumb.jppost-2875-0-78259600-1322267662_thumb.jppost-2875-0-69099900-1322267703_thumb.jp

Edited by robm1093

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grate guys , A few more carp from kissena and also I would like to ask all anglers to give this venue a rest until the day of the advent, Thank you

post-2875-0-84861700-1327459024.jpgpost-2875-0-32449400-1327459132.jpgpost-2875-0-66694000-1327459133_thumb.jppost-2875-0-79821300-1327459134.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robert, I am sorry for the confusion. The fish in is March 31st, the due date April 20th I was talking about is the birth of my new baby .. :party0012icon:. I deleted that post so no one else gets confused .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke has volunteered to be in charge of the big fish contest, he will be using my try pod and new scale. So all those that want to enter the big fish contest see me if Luke has not arrived yet ,then when Luke arrives he we be in charge of the contest..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defo gonna do my best to get down to you lads this time round. even if i do a lil stalking .... that place is good for a few. even in the back end of March!

hopefully see ya all soon...

Rob, are you planing on doing any food/drink. hotdogs etc?

let me know may be we can split the funding for some hotdogs etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defo gonna do my best to get down to you lads this time round. even if i do a lil stalking .... that place is good for a few. even in the back end of March!

hopefully see ya all soon...

Rob, are you planing on doing any food/drink. hotdogs etc?

let me know may be we can split the funding for some hotdogs etc

cooking is not allowed in the park so it will be a bring your own lunch day . Edited by robm1093

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon we will all be together and alarms will be beeping. Just a reminder there is a no lead and barbless hook rule at the park so if asked you are fishing with coted tungsten sinkers not lead and crush down your barbs. See you soon!! :party0012icon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok people only few days left , ... get gears ready , new baterries amd hell lets go fishing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Sorano and Peter Park will also be attending, peter will be taking some video and making a nice video for us, so after the fish in sends him your photos. I also think ED might be showing up !! :swimminfish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob,

Wont be making this one again!!

A change in job positions will be taking place right on the fish in!

i will be attending the thomas bull fish in tho... so thos of you going to that see you there then.

hope it all goes well! and hope your alarms are singing!

cheers.

Joel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fish in = Saturday whether as of now = 30% chance of showers highs in the 50s. So there will be a 70% chance we will have no rain!! Reminder, you have to be a member of carp anglers group to enter in the big fish contest so if you’re not a member and want to be in the contest join now!! However all will be welcome to fish with us at the fish in .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow: A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Not a grate repor , let’s hope for the best and hopefully a few diehards will show up for the fish in. See you I the morning !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up dated weather report, rain overnight ending in morning , possible showers .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...