346 replies to this topic

#301 911carp

911carp

I can name my own title

• Forum Guest
  • 2,082 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Dr. Frank Rink

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

Il be at the secret ;) Joliet swim on Saturday. All are welcome to join me!
I keep a gun because I'm to young to die and to old to get an ass whipping!

#302 FJR1

FJR1

Given a choice, I'd take a lucky peg draw over skill anytime

• CAG Member
  • 6,634 posts
  • Who Referred you?:NA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

The tenacity and persistence of Steve Braddy paid off. Steve had a couple slow days recently, but that all became faded memories when he landed a wonderful 28-4 in the midst of our Midwest "heatwave." Steve's fish ranks 2nd in the Big Fish race and provides Steve a solid foundation for the second half of our March contest. Way to go, Steve! :yourock: --Frank

Steve Braddy's 28-4
Posted Image

Contest website!

Visit the Illinois Carp Fishing NEWS website  --  Visit Illinois Carp Fishing NEWS on Facebook

It's carp fishing, a nice pastime, but keep it in its proper place.  It's just carp fishing.

#303 Pawel Sander

Pawel Sander

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

The tenacity and persistence of Steve Braddy paid off. Steve had a couple slow days recently, but that all became faded memories when he landed a wonderful 28-4 in the midst of our Midwest "heatwave." Steve's fish ranks 2nd in the Big Fish race and provides Steve a solid foundation for the second half of our March contest. Way to go, Steve! :yourock: --Frank

Steve Braddy's 28-4
Posted Image

Contest website!

Steve great fish man !!!

Congrats !!!
:yourock:
Pawel
K-1 Baits Prostaff

k1logo2.jpg

#304 Record Breaker

Record Breaker

Advanced Poster

• CAG Member
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Targeting Big Fish!
  • Who Referred you?:The CAG Illuminati

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

Thanks Guys!! It's been really slow for me the past couple days. I was really lucky that the one bite I got was that big girl. When she hit the net, I thought I might of beat Andy B's big fish. But, the scale don't lie. Good luck in Wisconsin, Paul! You never know what you might come up with.

Fish Like A Champion!

#305 Pawel Sander

Pawel Sander

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thanks Guys!! It's been really slow for me the past couple days. I was really lucky that the one bite I got was that big girl. When she hit the net, I thought I might of beat Andy B's big fish. But, the scale don't lie. Good luck in Wisconsin, Paul! You never know what you might come up with.

Is time to check out Wisconsin waters up north, I called Tim and ask him to join us, but he can not make it. We talked and sooner than later we have to hang out and fish together in Tim's kingdom of big carp. How about that Steve ? :)

Look forward for another great catches of yours this weekend. Looks like you are in right spot and in right time :)

Good luck Steve !!!
Pawel
K-1 Baits Prostaff

k1logo2.jpg

#306 FJR1

FJR1

• CAG Member
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

Il be at the secret ;) Joliet swim on Saturday. All are welcome to join me!

Larry--I'd be there, but family commitments prevail. Good luck.--Frank

Visit the Illinois Carp Fishing NEWS website  --  Visit Illinois Carp Fishing NEWS on Facebook

It's carp fishing, a nice pastime, but keep it in its proper place.  It's just carp fishing.

#307 FJR1

FJR1

• CAG Member
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

I had a chance to return to the "ultra-secret" Riverview/Lane Tech Chicago River swim on Thursday, March 15 for a short morning session. I had the good fortune to capture 10 fish, but only the pictured 17-13 broke into my top 4 for March.

The weekend forecast is looking good, so best of luck to those who may be fishing.--Frank

Frank's March 15th 17-13
Posted Image

#308 Record Breaker

Record Breaker

Advanced Poster

• CAG Member
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Targeting Big Fish!
  • Who Referred you?:The CAG Illuminati

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

Is time to check out Wisconsin waters up north, I called Tim and ask him to join us, but he can not make it. We talked and sooner than later we have to hang out and fish together in Tim's kingdom of big carp. How about that Steve ? :)

Look forward for another great catches of yours this weekend. Looks like you are in right spot and in right time :)

Good luck Steve !!!

Thanks Paul!! I look forward to getting together for a few sessions this season. Also, good job today Frank!! I was hoping you guys were going take it easy on me this month and let me win one! :bonk: :hi501:

Fish Like A Champion!

#309 FJR1

FJR1

• CAG Member
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

Steve Braddy does it again! With a nice 22-6 and 18-9, Steve is just one good fish away from taking the lead in our March 2012 online contest. Well done, Steve!--Frank

Steve's 22-6
Posted Image

Steve's 18-9
Posted Image

Contest website

#310 Pawel Sander

Pawel Sander

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

What a great session we had with Andy Burnagiel today !!!

Magical Lake Michigan early spring common carp at 29 lbs:
Attached File  29 lbs.jpg   509.33KB   0 downloads

Later Andy got another nice carp at 20 lbs 12 oz:
Attached File  20-12.jpg   813.08KB   0 downloads

Good Job Andy !!!
Pawel
K-1 Baits Prostaff

k1logo2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users