Carp Anglers Group Forums

Went to a local stream in the suburbs of Philadelphia yesterday for about 3 hours. The wind was blowing hard all day causing it to be way colder than it was. Water temperature was high 40s. Caught one mirror on corn and that was all the action for the day. It isnt the biggest carp but it was nice catching one this late in the year.

post-4786-0-97400000-1325194322_thumb.jp

Went to a local stream in the suburbs of Philadelphia yesterday for about 3 hours. The wind was blowing hard all day causing it to be way colder than it was. Water temperature was high 40s. Caught one mirror on corn and that was all the action for the day. It isnt the biggest carp but it was nice catching one this late in the year.

Good job!

Do the same on Jan 1st, and you might win the FFF Scubadoc award!

I'm with mark, love pulling little guys outta puddles you wouldn't even think hold fish, goodjob dude nice little stunner!

Funny thing is I've seen on this website some 20+lbers pulled out of spots I am going to try and fish soon.

Guest BCLT

at this time of year, we are thankful for any fish we get, or at least the ones crazy enough to venture out - at a time where im tying flies, and thinking of floats in warm waters, my heart goes out to guys like you, mark and anyone else crazy enough to fish these hard conditions! :yourock::yourock::yourock:

Edited by BCLT