Carp Anglers Group Forums

2012 Cag Calendar, do you need one or want an extra one?

Hello All,

For anyone wanting an extra Calendar or if you are a forum guest wanting a calendar, we have extras.

I've been asked many times what the cost will be on these and I have decided to simply ask for a donation in exchange.

Please pm me your full name and shipping address and i'll send you out one.

Donations can be made via Paypal in your "client area" or our paypal address is: customerservice@carpanglersgroup.com or you can cut a check out to Carp Anglers Group and have it sent to me.

These donations will go towards a similar project for this year so the more your donation is the bigger our budget for the project.

I will also update this thread with a total amount raised in donations and give a shout out to all whom participate.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello All,

For anyone wanting an extra Calendar or if you are a forum guest wanting a calendar, we have extras.

I've been asked many times what the cost will be on these and I have decided to simply ask for a donation in exchange.

Please pm me your full name and shipping address and i'll send you out one.

Donations can be made via Paypal in your "client area" or our paypal address is: customerservice@carpanglersgroup.com or you can cut a check out to Carp Anglers Group and have it sent to me.

These donations will go towards a similar project for this year so the more your donation is the bigger our budget for the project.

Thank you,

Andy

At what point do those of us CAG members that have not recieved our first calander, need to buy one?

Tom.

At what point do those of us CAG members that have not recieved our first calander, need to buy one?

Tom.

Hello Tom and Happy New Year. Hope all is going well and good for you.

If you are a member who has not recieved your Calendar by Friday, January 13th please pm me and I will send you one out.

Might not be a bad ideal to bring a few of those this weekend Andy? I would like to have another one myself.

Thanks Rick,

Was planning on bringing a few down.

I'd like 2 additional calendars please.

Thank You Marius,

Please PM me your shipping address

Were all Cag members suppose to get these? My wife and I are both Cag members and neither one of us received one. I would like to get our copies and also one extra. Please let me know what I need to do to get these? Thank, Eddie and Trina

Hello Eddie,

I have replied to the PM sent from Trina.

Yes, all members before the cutoff date of December 1st are to recieve one. Any member signed up between Dec. 1st - Today would not have been on the mailing list and would not recieve a 2012 calendar. They would however be on the mailing list for whatever the club decides to do later this year.

If anyone who is not a member or a member that signed up after December 1st and would like a calendar, simply make a donation to CAG and I'll have one sent out to ya.

Tight lines,

Andy

can anyone show some pictures of whats in the calander? I would like one

Other than of course the calendar section, you have 2 recipe pages, the big fish submissions from last year, a history of National events written by Jerome, Sponsors page and a few other tid bits.

Here is a sample of one of the pages:

post-1096-0-91913000-1326683850_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-36069100-1326683862_thumb.jp

Guest carlymoomoo

Other than of course the calendar section, you have 2 recipe pages, the big fish submissions from last year, a history of National events written by Jerome, Sponsors page and a few other tid bits.

Here is a sample of one of the pages:

That double rainbow pic brings back memories. I took that pic right after we could get back in our truck (I locked Neil's keys and both our cellphones inside just minutes before a torrential downpour of biblical proportions hit us).

We both stood outside the truck for over an hour with no cover and got horribly drenched. A locksmith finally came after Neil walked to the boat ramp area and found someone with a phone who had waited out the storm in their car. In Cisco, Texas the police department shut down at 5:30 so we only got a recording. I got back in the truck just in time to grab my camera and take this picture.

The rest of the trip was great. Fished overnight for about 12 hours and caught 45 fish between us. Couldn't complain.

That double rainbow pic brings back memories. I took that pic right after we could get back in our truck (I locked Neil's keys and both our cellphones inside just minutes before a torrential downpour of biblical proportions hit us).

We both stood outside the truck for over an hour with no cover and got horribly drenched. A locksmith finally came after Neil walked to the boat ramp area and found someone with a phone who had waited out the storm in their car. In Cisco, Texas the police department shut down at 5:30 so we only got a recording. I got back in the truck just in time to grab my camera and take this picture.

The rest of the trip was great. Fished overnight for about 12 hours and caught 45 fish between us. Couldn't complain.

Ahh, the story behind the pic...

Thanks for sharing and glad everything worked out!!

• 2 weeks later...