Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

R.Buchanan

Where Are The Arkansas Carpers?

I'll be going to Arkansas in April 2012 for two weeks of training. I'm from Indiana. It should be a lot warmer in Arkansas than Indiana in April. I'll have the weekend off and would love to fish. I can't find any Arkansas CAG members to ask for a report. What gives? There has to be good carp fishing in Arkansas. I'll be in Little Rock, the state capital. There are several lakes within easy driving distance so I will try to fish one or two. I hope that someone sees my carp tackle and get curious enough to ask questions. I will do my best to sign up a new CAG member from Arkansas. If there are any Arkansas Carpers viewing this post, please reply. I would love to meet with you and do some fishing. Comments and suggestions from anyone who has fished in Arkansas would be greatly appreciated as well. Good luck to all in 2012!

I may be able to cross over the border and fish with you in Arkansas. Let me know what days you have to spend on the bank. Maybe Wiilem from Memphis can make it over?

I'll be in Little Rock for 2 weeks around the 1st of April. I will keep you up dated and let you know when I verify that I will get the weekend off. Memphis isn't but a stone throw from Little Rock. Thanks for the response.

joepool   

i didnt know you lived in memphis will.Im always up in jonesboro at families farm there in a little town called Lake city.next time im there we need to hook up and fish somewhere.Sorry completely off topic.