Carp Anglers Group Forums
Brid

2013 Partner Needed

I guess I'm the first to post here?

Not heard it from the horses mouth, however - saw a post saying my 2012 partner has committed to his wife for ATC 2013. Ah well - gotta start looking.

My ATC history is a bit chequered - with (before 2012) a 4th, 3rd & 2nd, and this year a mere 8th.

My 2012 catches didn't win us the overall, however I did land one of the few 30+ Commons caught, along with a 51+ Buff.

Resumes respectfully accepted at bridiom@clear.net

Tight Lines,

Brid.

Dude, you're a piece of work :lol: little early don't ya think?????? it shouldn't take all that long for you to find a partner,, :D

Hey,sometimes a man has got to be selective in who he partners with....lol

Hey Neil,

What's wrong living by the 6 P's code? Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!! Strike while the iron is hot - and any other reason to keep the ATC on the front burner seems like a good idea to me. After my first 3 events, it was all over - dead and buried a month after the event - when I really felt we needed to be hammering away to keep the ball rolling. I've already proffered my appreciative thoughts to all involved with this years event - and am not shy saying it again -- Great show, and let's just get better from here on out.

Tight Lines,

Brid.

PS -- Piece Of Work?

PPS - Thanks Horace - I know you appreciate a 'trier'!! :party0012icon:

piece of work

for asking for applications,,,,Brilliant maneuver and clever,,,,,, Love it,,,thanks for the compliment on the last event,,,,next years will be better,,,,,I promise

still looking for a partner Brid?

Pretty sure I have a partner sorted out. Will be talking next week, and confirming details asap. Sorry Stephen, a whole lot prettier than you :icon_smoking:

Good luck Brid.

Tom.

I'm probably going to be a last-minute participant this year. As many might know, I've been in the process of selling our house and relocating to Suttons Bay, MI where my wife started working in June. Since I may be starting a new job in the next couple of months I don't feel I can commit to being there at this point in time.

When I know for sure ill let you all know.

Good luck Brid.

Tom.

Why thanks Tom. Whilst I still believe it is all down to being in the right place at the right time (peg draw means little) I have had a couple of top 3's and don't intend going backwards for a 2nd year!!