• Announcements

Zatesta

Big Fish Hunting This Weekend!

0 posts in this topic

I'll be doing some fishing in central illinois this weekend, planning on breakimg my pb again this year. If youre I'll start late afternoon today til sunday. If youre around and want to fish or swiing by let met know

I'll be doing some fishing in central illinois this weekend, planning on breakimg my pb again this year. If youre I'll start late afternoon today til sunday. If youre around and want to fish or swiing by let met know

Not good to invite your friends when you go chasing records... :P

I'm always open to have a buddy or two on the bank

Just got all settled in. had two.big dropbacks while setting up... Could make for.a.good.night. Its beautiful out!

So, how did it go? I'm just down the road from you in Des Plaines. The fish in the picture came from Des Plaines river. My PB (17 lb) came from there too. The DP river is not real big here in Des Plaines, but it has some stuff in it - - - I fear nothing like your PBs. Did you get those guys any where around here?

Had some good cats and watched the carp play but they wouldn't bite. Pm me and we can talk about spots

How does PM work? Wikipedia says to use chat. Is that what you had in mind, live chat?

I don't see a way to target a particular person in there.