Carp Anglers Group Forums

Membership Renewal Drawing Winners

Hello All,

This drawing is for those CAG members whom have renewed their CAG membership. The drawing is for a $25 Gift voucher/certificate to participating vendors. There will be 48 CAG members that will recieve a $25 voucher by the end of this year. 4 winners will be selected at the end of each month.

I will be in personal contact with each winner in the following week after the draw to make sure the address and emails I have on file are correct for the mailing of the certificates.

You will have 30 days to claim your gift voucher. If after 30 days you have still not responded and claimed your gift voucher, then we will roll it over into the next month.

The drawing is completely anonymous and based on membership numbers. We then pull the winners from the Forum database.

January Winners are:

1. John Corfield..aka, Method Man

2. Phil Saunders...aka, Phil GB

3. Jerry McCallum...aka, Jerrymac

4. Peter Gozik...aka, kyotihunter

Feb and March drawing to be posted later today :)

February Winners:

5. Robert Scripp...aka, Robert S

6. Ritchie Sims...aka, ricky d

7. Bill Anderson...aka, noboatbilly

8. Ivelin Petrov...aka, Ivelin

March Winners:

9. Austin Pass...aka, Austin

10. Lukas Medvecky...aka, Luke

11. Sam Byard...aka, SamB

12. Ed McCarter...aka, Sedric

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

This drawing is for those CAG members whom have renewed their CAG membership. The drawing is for a $25 Gift voucher/certificate to participating vendors. There will be 48 CAG members that will recieve a $25 voucher by the end of this year. 4 winners will be selected at the end of each month.

I will be in personal contact with each winner in the following week after the draw to make sure the address and emails I have on file are correct for the mailing of the certificates.

You will have 30 days to claim your gift voucher. If after 30 days you have still not responded and claimed your gift voucher, then we will roll it over into the next month.

The drawing is completely anonymous and based on membership numbers. We then pull the winners from the Forum database.

Here are the April Drawing winners along with some additional winners due to a few members not responding to back with me to claim their Certificate:

Kelticarper, Val

Mr. Big, Tom

Carpster, Mike

AF Bob, Bob

Red Slyme, Matthew

Mate, Mick

Vgrecu, Vasil

Justjack, Jack

DanG, Daniel

video of the drawings:

http://youtu.be/OHKRT4euWHo

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

I decided after I found out how much time it takes to actualy get members to respond back to me in order to redeem their Gift Certificate that I would go to announcing the drawings every few months. I just did not have the time to deal with sending mass loads of emails out with my busy season at work. Now I've freed up a bit and am back at it.

The next round of Membership Renewal Drawings winners are as follows:

May winners:

1. Tim Marshall

2. Marius Albota

3. Chuck Knoll

4. Mirek Malej

June Winners:

1. David Burgess

2. Pawel Salamon

3. Patrick Guertin

4. Mark Weldon

July Winners:

1. James Pankiewicz

2. Willard Abraham Jr

3. Arvand Pouladi

4. Benjamin Keefe

August Winners:

1. Dr. Frank Rink

2. Bill Markle

3. Larry Seeman

4. Keith Beardsworth

This drawing is for those CAG members whom have renewed their CAG membership. The drawing is for a $25 Gift voucher/certificate to participating vendors. There will be 48 CAG members that will recieve a $25 voucher by the end of this year. 4 winners will be selected each month.

I will be in personal contact with each winner following the draw to make sure the address and emails I have on file are correct for the mailing of the certificates.

You will have 30 days to claim your gift voucher. If after 30 days you have still not responded and claimed your gift voucher, then we will roll it over into the next Drawing

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I decided after I found out how much time it takes to actualy get members to respond back to me in order to redeem their Gift Certificate that I would go to announcing the drawings every few months. I just did not have the time to deal with sending mass loads of emails out with my busy season at work. Now I've freed up a bit and am back at it.

The next round of Membership Renewal Drawings winners are as follows:

May winners:

1. Tim Marshall

2. Marius Albota

3. Chuck Knoll

4. Mirek Malej

June Winners:

1. David Burgess

2. Pawel Salamon

3. Patrick Guertin

4. Mark Weldon

July Winners:

1. James Pankiewicz

2. Willard Abraham Jr

3. Arvand Pouladi

4. Benjamin Keefe

August Winners:

1. Dr. Frank Rink

2. Bill Markle

3. Larry Seeman

4. Keith Beardsworth

This drawing is for those CAG members whom have renewed their CAG membership. The drawing is for a $25 Gift voucher/certificate to participating vendors. There will be 48 CAG members that will recieve a $25 voucher by the end of this year. 4 winners will be selected each month.

I will be in personal contact with each winner following the draw to make sure the address and emails I have on file are correct for the mailing of the certificates.

You will have 30 days to claim your gift voucher. If after 30 days you have still not responded and claimed your gift voucher, then we will roll it over into the next Drawing

If anyone on the above list has not recieved an email or pm from me, please contact me.

Tight lines,

Andy