• Announcements

Jason McBride

For Sale - Avid Transit 1 Bag And Korum Stormshield Brolly

0 posts in this topic

Transit 1

The Transit 1 bag is the smallest in the Transit range, offering two flip-open style compartments

that are perfect for food, bait or your brew kit.

420mm (H) x 200mm (D) x 360mm (W)

Retails for $65.00 at Carp Kit, asking $55.00 firm. Brand New in Box, never used.

post-1420-0-18088300-1333983914.jpg

Korum Stormshield Brolly

Providing considerably more protection than a conventional umbrella, with an up-rated frame and the same high-strength cover material as the Day Session Shelter, the Stormshield Umbrella is ideal for the angler looking for an umbrella that will suit them all year around. With the built-in side wings, which can be clipped out of the way when not required, the Stormshield Umbrella gives considerably greater side protection from wind and rain than a conventional umbrella, keeping angler and tackle out of the elements.

•Upgraded heavy-duty frame

•Waterproof extra strong cover material

•Nubrolli

•Supplied with swivel storm caps and storm rods

•Elasticated, twin position pegging points

•Supplied with heavy duty pegs

Retails for $125 at Carp Kit, asking $110.00 firm. Used only once. It is a bit small for my high-backed chair, that's the only reason I'm parting with it.

post-1420-0-25856100-1333984039.jpg

I am selling both of these locally in the Hamilton area. PM me for more information, or to purchase.

(information and photos from Carp Kit International's website - http://www.carpkit.com)

Avid Transit Bag is sold.

Brolly is sold.